District 13-AA 2012

bigredbird

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will district 13-AA shake out in 2012?

Obion County

Ripley

Crockett County

Covington

Westview

Dyersburg

Milan

South Gibson

Gibson County

Haywood

Milan will not be that low in the district. They have several key players coming back. They will always be able to produce linemen that will get the job done. Caleb Powel is back at QB as is the good RB. They will have another great year.

1) Milan

2) Obion Co.

3) Covington

4) Ripley

5) Dyersburg

6) Westview

7) South Gibson

8) Gibson Co. or Haywood

9) Gibson Co. or Haywood

Edited by GCPioneer

Milan will not be that low in the district. They have several key players coming back. They will always be able to produce linemen that will get the job done. Caleb Powel is back at QB as is the good RB. They will have another great year.

1) Milan

2) Obion Co.

3) Covington

4) Ripley

5) Dyersburg

6) Westview

7) South Gibson

8) Gibson Co. or Haywood

9) Gibson Co. or Haywood

Pioneer, that wasn't my pick, just a list of teams. I don't know very much about this district but based on last year I would think Milan and Covington would be the top two teams with Dyersburg and Westview in the 3 and 4th slots. Obion should drop a bunch and I think Haywood will be much improved.

Pioneer, that wasn't my pick, just a list of teams. I don't know very much about this district but based on last year I would think Milan and Covington would be the top two teams with Dyersburg and Westview in the 3 and 4th slots. Obion should drop a bunch and I think Haywood will be much improved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXACTLY on picks ..GCP Doesnt read all the way thru posts at times..

How will district 13-AA shake out in 2012?

Obion County

Ripley

Crockett County

Covington

Westview

Dyersburg

Milan

South Gibson

Gibson County

Haywood

I believe Milan and Covington will be the class of the district. Westview will be solid as usual. Dyersburg was greatly improved last year and it will be interesting to see if they can keep it going. Very anxious to see what Craig can do in Ripley. South Gibson lost alot of steam as the season went on, but return alot of good athletes. Crockett picked some momentum at the end of the season and I think Ward has them going in the right direction. Here are my picks below.

1. Milan

2. Covington

3. Westview

4. Dyersburg

5. Obion

T6. Crockett

T6 South Gibson

8. Ripley

9. Haywood

10. Gibson

I believe Milan and Covington will be the class of the district. Westview will be solid as usual. Dyersburg was greatly improved last year and it will be interesting to see if they can keep it going. Very anxious to see what Craig can do in Ripley. South Gibson lost alot of steam as the season went on, but return alot of good athletes. Crockett picked some momentum at the end of the season and I think Ward has them going in the right direction. Here are my picks below.

1. Milan

2. Covington

3. Westview

4. Dyersburg

5. Obion

T6. Crockett

T6 South Gibson

8. Ripley

9. Haywood

10. Gibson

1. covington

2. milan

3. dyersburg

4. westview

5. ripley

6. south gibson

7. obion co

8. crockett

9. haywood

10. gibson co

dropping obion because i heard they lost several playermakers...i could be wrong

my question is what team...specifically good team in this district...gets to avoid playing milan, covington or dyersburg...this district needs to be adjusted...seriously tssaa...how can you have a champion when you dont play every team in ur district???

1. covington

2. milan

3. dyersburg

4. westview

5. ripley

6. south gibson

7. obion co

8. crockett

9. haywood

10. gibson co

District again for a second year not as strong as usual, however Covington gained alot of confidence in weak district last year and will benefit this year. Also didn't lose much. Several quick RB's return. They give it to em and watch em run. Rest of district doesn't have the athletes as Cov except Haywood Co & Ripley and they've been deplorable lately.

1. Covington (4A) will go 10-0

2. Milan (3A) down from yrs past

3. Westview (3A)

4. Dyersburg (4A)

5. Crockett (4A) worst team at CC in 10 yrs last yr

6. Obion Co (4A) good record last yr but didn't beat any quality opponents

7. Ripley (4A)

8. South Gibson

9. Haywood (4A) worst in school history

10.Gibson Co (4A)

District again for a second year not as strong as usual, however Covington gained alot of confidence in weak district last year and will benefit this year. Also didn't lose much. Several quick RB's return. They give it to em and watch em run. Rest of district doesn't have the athletes as Cov except Haywood Co & Ripley and they've been deplorable lately.

3. Westview (3A)

4. Dyersburg (4A)

7. Ripley (4A)

8. South Gibson

10.Gibson Co (4A)

I saw Covington in the second or third round of the playoffs and they had some real horses! Back in the day Brownsville had the top athletes in West TN outside of Memphis, what the heck happened? Milan is still my top pick but they looked down in Cookeville.

3. Westview (3A)

4. Dyersburg (4A)

7. Ripley (4A)

8. South Gibson

10.Gibson Co (4A)

StBentley,

I agree with 90%of your order. I think that Milan will again win the district. They beat Covington heads up last year and have a ton of starters coming back. True covington is very talented, but until someone in the district proves me wrong I got to go with the DAWGS!!!

I saw Covington in the second or third round of the playoffs and they had some real horses! Back in the day Brownsville had the top athletes in West TN outside of Memphis, what the heck happened? Milan is still my top pick but they looked down in Cookeville.

I agree, they didn't look good in cookeville. But let's remember it was the state championship game. A team can't be too far down if they made it that far.