Vic Wharton (Rumored to be MOVING Again?)

If Coach Warton was asked to leave we don't need to know why. Would any fired person want that info divulged?

Too much stock is put into what's posted on this board.

Only fools and idiots put any stock whatsoever into what's posted on this board.:roflolk:

Havin' said that, we would welcome the Wharton's to Sissy Mountain. Everbody knows we ain't got no morals, ethics, discipline, or conscience. redthumb.gif

• Upvote 1

Only fools and idiots put any stock whatsoever into what's posted on this board.:roflolk:

Havin' said that, we would welcome the Wharton's to Sissy Mountain. Everbody knows we ain't got no morals, ethics, discipline, or conscience. redthumb.gif

I betcha got a handle on that paperwork problem...

Edited by barb

Although much is probably true this is a 17 year old child being talked about. Yeah the kids been in multiple schools but its his old mans fault not the kid. His old man job hops and the kid and siblings pay the price. If the old man and the boy can't come back to CPA what about the sisters? Where are they going? or is this just all rumors because the kid is a talented athlethe? This can change everything from a college recruiter stand point if a code of honor was violated. I met the family when they first came to Nashville and nobody seemed happy to be here but the old man. Maybe they should of stayed in Knoxville where they were happy. Sad part is the kid is talented and could go very far in an athletic career but just a kid making bad choices in life learning from not such good influences. Last I knew they moved to the Harpeth area so maybe attending public school. Is the kid practicing football and basketball with any school?? CPA perhaps! Is the old man still employed at CPA?

Nope - unless they cheat

TSSAA eligiblty

The student is attending school where the student's parent works as a full-time employee, that parent

takes a full-time job at a different school, and the student transfers to the school where the parent

takes the new job. The transfer must take place when the parent takes the job or, if the job change

occurs during the school year, the transfer must be made at the beginning of the following school

year;

What if the parent is no longer working at the school that is not in their district would that not immediately deem them eligible for the high school district they are zoned for? I would think it would.

Edited by BBalldayeverday

TSSAA eligiblty

The student is attending school where the student's parent works as a full-time employee, that parent

takes a full-time job at a different school, and the student transfers to the school where the parent

takes the new job. The transfer must take place when the parent takes the job or, if the job change

occurs during the school year, the transfer must be made at the beginning of the following school

year;

What if the parent is no longer working at the school that is not in their district would that not immediately deem them eligible for the high school district they are zoned for? I would think it would.

So what you are saying is that the "parent" has taken a job at Harpeth.....

Edited by howdoitknow2