Vic Wharton (Rumored to be MOVING Again?)

This post has been pointless. Anyone remember Z. Mason a few years back? Standout football and basketball player gets into trouble, gets kicked out, ends up at Davidson Academy. Sound familiar? The next year he was back roaming the halls at CPA. Maddox hasnt built up that empire so he can kick his star players out of school. Both of the season were over, kick him out to look like you are making a stance. Wharton will be back at CPA next year.

This post has been pointless. Anyone remember Z. Mason a few years back? Standout football and basketball player gets into trouble, gets kicked out, ends up at Davidson Academy. Sound familiar? The next year he was back roaming the halls at CPA. Maddox hasnt built up that empire so he can kick his star players out of school. Both of the season were over, kick him out to look like you are making a stance. Wharton will be back at CPA next year.

I agree. I think CPA will do what it takes to get this young man back on campus next year.

Mason did not play any sports at DA, the reason he was eligible after his 1 year suspension.

Do not think Wharton will sit a year???

The kid will not be back at CPA remember Coach Wharton is no longer employed at CPA let go under mysterious circumstances. CPA will be just fine with out Coach Wharton or the kid. The kid will pop up at another high school his junior year and probably pop up at another one his senior year. Then if the kid is lucky to stay out of trouble he will sign with a college to play football and slowly in time fade into the shadow of some other standout athlete. I vote he ends up at Independence and ironically "eligible" or daddy o gets some other "convenient" job at another private school and drags his little ducklings in a row behind him to yet another "high school". Sure is alot for a teenager to be dragged from school to school. CPA sports will be just fine and they will keep pounding other schools with their recruits. Real talk its not the kids fault he only has the choice to do what his parents say.

There has been 14,601 views of this topic. That is 14,601 views of people who want to know where Vic Wharton is playing football at. Just think all these strangers who spread gossip on this board take time out of there apparently boring life to post their thoughts on Vic and his family. Do adults have such boring lifes that they take a minute of their day to commment about Vic's future? I wonder if any of them have ever met him? Sat on the couch watched a show with him? Ate dinner with him? Played ball with him? Prayed for him or with him? I bet for the most part they have only read articles of him and hate on him because of the gifts God has given Vic athletically. Someone said Vic is cocky is he? or confident? Well probably both I mean Vic is forced to put up a wall around himself when people hate you because you have talent. Look at the comments you can see who is a teenager (run on sentence guy) and who is an adult IRISHBBALL (worry about your stats.) Adults wonder why some teens can be drama well I bet some of them learn from their parents because isn't this board just drama? and gossip?

My parents raised me to find good in every person they meet because their is good in everybody. To never spread rumors or begin a sentence that started with "I heard". IF everybody is so concerned about what high school Vic will attend or play at or where Coach Vic will work or not you should just be praying instead for the family and the circumstances that they have rather then cut people down on a message board hidden behind a screen name.

Vic Wharton will make it no matter what school he attends and Vic will go to college and play on the college level. When he does I bet all you haters will be in line saying "Hey Vic can I have your autograph."

Are teenagers perfect? no Are parents perfect? no The only person that has ever walked this earth as a perfect person is Jesus. We should all strive to find the good in people and pray for people who may be hurting.

I think this board is silly and hurtful to the family. I think anybody else who posts negative things on it or just silly comments should do a self check on what you find important in life. Building up or cutting down a human being? This board has way to much cutting down.

He is a teenage boy finding his way in life and God's purpose for his life so just stop gossiping about him and his family. Just imagine if an event happened in your life to your kid or your spouse or your job then all of a sudden you and your family are the topic of the CoachT board but your no longer hidden behind your screen name its public your out there first and last name..how do you think you would feel?

There has been 14,601 views of this topic. That is 14,601 views of people who want to know where Vic Wharton is playing football at. Just think all these strangers who spread gossip on this board take time out of there apparently boring life to post their thoughts on Vic and his family. Do adults have such boring lifes that they take a minute of their day to commment about Vic's future? I wonder if any of them have ever met him? Sat on the couch watched a show with him? Ate dinner with him? Played ball with him? Prayed for him or with him? I bet for the most part they have only read articles of him and hate on him because of the gifts God has given Vic athletically. Someone said Vic is cocky is he? or confident? Well probably both I mean Vic is forced to put up a wall around himself when people hate you because you have talent. Look at the comments you can see who is a teenager (run on sentence guy) and who is an adult IRISHBBALL (worry about your stats.) Adults wonder why some teens can be drama well I bet some of them learn from their parents because isn't this board just drama? and gossip?

My parents raised me to find good in every person they meet because their is good in everybody. To never spread rumors or begin a sentence that started with "I heard". IF everybody is so concerned about what high school Vic will attend or play at or where Coach Vic will work or not you should just be praying instead for the family and the circumstances that they have rather then cut people down on a message board hidden behind a screen name.

Vic Wharton will make it no matter what school he attends and Vic will go to college and play on the college level. When he does I bet all you haters will be in line saying "Hey Vic can I have your autograph."

Are teenagers perfect? no Are parents perfect? no The only person that has ever walked this earth as a perfect person is Jesus. We should all strive to find the good in people and pray for people who may be hurting.

I think this board is silly and hurtful to the family. I think anybody else who posts negative things on it or just silly comments should do a self check on what you find important in life. Building up or cutting down a human being? This board has way to much cutting down.

He is a teenage boy finding his way in life and God's purpose for his life so just stop gossiping about him and his family. Just imagine if an event happened in your life to your kid or your spouse or your job then all of a sudden you and your family are the topic of the CoachT board but your no longer hidden behind your screen name its public your out there first and last name..how do you think you would feel?

I read your post 5 times and I thought you are right on so many levels. I can only speak for myself but thank you for reminding me of how we Christians should act even though we fail time and time again. I am guilty of alot that you spoke on. My apoligies to the Wharton family.

don't know who you are,don't care,but this is one of the best post-if not the best i ever read on here.im guilty as well on alot of things on here.your parents did a good job and you are a good person too.this has made me stop and think about alot of things and you are 100% correct on everything you have said.

The "call out" post makes a lot of good points. I disagree with the part of the post that says "That is 14,601 views of people who want to know where Vic Wharton is playing football at." I disagree because people could care less where he ends up playing football. People read the thread because they want to see any car wreck/train wreck/fender bender that happens at CPA.

Although the post makes a lot of good points, I have to play devil's advocate and say that a lot of fans are on here simply because they're curious about where Vic is going to play football. Vic is a tremendously talented athlete and will be a big asset to whichever school that he attends this August.