Week 3: Pearl-Cohn vs Battle Ground Academy

Week 4: Oakland vs Blackman

Week 5: Goodpasture vs David Lipscomb

Week 6: Maplewood vs Christ Presbyterian Academy

Week 7:

Week 8:

Week 9:

Week 10:

I am over halfway there with this year's schedule. Does anyone know of the games that will take place on some of these "missing weeks"? I have to believe we'll see Riverdale, Smith County, Friendship Christian, Trousdale County, White House, etc. at some point this season.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure Henry County v.s. Northeast is on the tv schedule this season. I think its week 7

Henry County will play Northeast on September 27th on MYTV30's Thursday Night Lights! (which looks to be Week 6 according to the TSSAA calendar I'm holding in my hand) The host of this particular thread might want to check that Maplewood/CPA game for the accuracy of the dates. Nonetheless, this will be an awesome matchup between HC and the Eagles and mark the final game for HC vs. Jalen Reeves Maybin unless these two were to once again meet in the postseason!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Week 0: Station Camp vs Hendersonville

Week 1: Columbia vs Dickson County

Week 2:

Week 3: Pearl-Cohn vs Battle Ground Academy

Week 4: Oakland vs Blackman

Week 5: Goodpasture vs David Lipscomb

Week 6: Maplewood vs Christ Presbyterian Academy

Week 7:

Week 8:

Week 9:

Week 10:

I am over halfway there with this year's schedule. Does anyone know of the games that will take place on some of these "missing weeks"? I have to believe we'll see Riverdale, Smith County, Friendship Christian, Trousdale County, White House, etc. at some point this season.

From the 5/31 Tennessean. The Brentwood/Indy date appears to be a misprint.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120530/SPORTS07/305300145/Riverdale-pitcher-named-top-player-state?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Sports|s

Also, this article does suggest that the Maplewood/CPA game will be played on Thursday night, October 4th, which of course would be the first game in Week 7...which further explains the Henry County/Northeast game slated for September 27th as the Week 6 matchup!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...