4a preseason top 10

knowitall22

Sorry about that I know you guys are rivals. I do here we will play Alcoa in the next contract period. We are scheduled to play at Marryville 7 on 7 in July. We hope to learn a lot..... I feel Chattanooga area teams need to play more teams from your area, to get better you have got to play the best. Other then Signal and South Pitt, not to much to brag about the last few years. We need to step up.

I am a Maryville fan but know a lot about Alcoa. I agree that no one on the Alcoa freshmen team last year was a burner like Vee Hambrick. Maryville and Fulton whipped Alcoa's freshmen last season. Of course Maryville had a great freshmen class last year.

OK, I went on a little rant about Signal, and the post was about 4a top 10.

It’s Greenville, Maplewood, Lexington, Giles, DeKalb, the schools that have been there done that, East Ham, Signal are newbie’s.

Troll, please stop skirting the question, why did your coach jump classification, you’re a 3 A school. Running from Alcoa! Well if that’s the case it’s a slap in the face to Greenville, and Lexington. The great and powerful Signal scared of Alcoa, “arse kickin' we an’t scart, played there JV, 10TH grade squad and beat them pretty bad, with all freshman. And we are going up there this fall. And you heard it here first East Ham and Alcoa varsity will have a home and home in 13, and 14.

Yes, you kicked our butts the last three years…. Good for you. How many did you have out for spring practice, be careful I no the #. We had 71, not including the freshman. I gave you props you are good with a great coach (he will be gone after this year, mark it down) you have great players. Signal’s depth is well there is none. You have played football for three years you dominated 2A, you really did not do anything to warrant labeling a 4A power, and I never said we were. Your team last year gave up 72 points to Blackman, Nobody has ever scored 72 on us. Polk spanked your butts, and I will not go into the issue that caused you vacate games, and you do want to go there, I no more about that then you think. Or you going to tell the whole world you team was built around 1 player, cause with out him you were very beatable. Do you think you would have marched into Greenville and beat them. Prove your worth in 4A, or go back to 2A or even better 3a were you belong. East Ham is not declaring state power we need to earn it, and we need to do it fast, cause 5A is up next.

Arrogance will get beat faster then anything else, but I guess the whole town and school have taken on the demeanor of its head coach.

Since when has Dekalb been there and done that?! Is there any mention of a pretty good Livingston Academy team from last season. I know they beat both Dekalb and the might BDP last season. I am not saying they are world beaters but they should be pretty good. Greenville IS the team to beat until what time they are beaten. Signal is tough and Maplewood has learned from last year. Giles has history but the sleeper might come from out west. Lexington has underacheived the past two or three season at least in the playoffs. It might be their year to go dancing.

Since when has Dekalb been there and done that?! Is there any mention of a pretty good Livingston Academy team from last season. I know they beat both Dekalb and the might BDP last season. I am not saying they are world beaters but they should be pretty good. Greenville IS the team to beat until what time they are beaten. Signal is tough and Maplewood has learned from last year. Giles has history but the sleeper might come from out west. Lexington has underacheived the past two or three season at least in the playoffs. It might be their year to go dancing.

Lexington has a history of underacheiving...why should next season be different?