4a preseason top 10

knowitall22

snoball your really nothing but a smart ellic...

People like you ruin the world.

But we need someone to hate,

And your the type that get murdered

Goodness the world would be a better place <_<

Is it considered an oxymoron for a "lawyer" to misspell smart alleck,or just a moron?

Is it considered an oxymoron for a "lawyer" to misspell smart alleck,or just a moron?

Hey moron!

Yes i misspelled it but so did you :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Trying to look smart and being wrong is completely IGNORANT.

It's spelled "Alec" or "Aleck"

Just a habit of mine spelling it that way always have...cant say I have ever used the word in a case, or in a College essay....

I feel for your bird brained self though.

Edited by TheLawyer

I'm guessing that whoever wrote down the poll results couldn't spell Livingston and just inserted Lipscomb instead! If LA has improved like they should have since last year, they will be in that poll soon after week 0. Are you from LA?

I have spent more time on that field in Livingston than most have, but not all. I have to keep up from afar now as I now wear a different color. You are right though, LA should be very good this year, I just hope they don't get Maynordized in the second half like last year. The Dekalb Co. comment made me laugh though!

Hey moron!

Yes i misspelled it but so did you :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Trying to look smart and being wrong is completely IGNORANT.

It's spelled "Alec" or "Aleck"

Just a habit of mine spelling it that way always have...cant say I have ever used the word in a case, or in a College essay....

I feel for your bird brained self though.

I'm a truck driver,I have to misspell at least one word per post via the law...you should know that.

I have spent more time on that field in Livingston than most have, but not all. I have to keep up from afar now as I now wear a different color. You are right though, LA should be very good this year, I just hope they don't get Maynordized in the second half like last year. The Dekalb Co. comment made me laugh though!

Yeah I'm not too worried about Dekalb! This could be the year we get Maynord. I'd say it's now or never!

I used it correct moron! :roflolk:

Actually, you failed to use it correctly not once, but twice.

Example A: "snoball your really nothing but a smart ellic..."

The correct usage would be "you're," otherwise known as the contraction for "you are." As in "snoball you are really nothing but a smart ellic..."

Example B: "And your the type that get murdered"

The correct usage in this case would also be "you're," as in "And you are the type that gets murdered."

:flower: