Signal Mountain at East Hamilton

East Hamilton will get shlacked by Signal. 44-17

Would I be shocked if Signal won no. Would I be depressed Yes! Would I come on this site and take it like a man Yes! Do I think East Ham can win this game DARN RIGHT! Butdoingwork10, my God man do some....... I have seen the Signal Ridgechatt I mean Ridgeland game, the jamboree and seen all of East Ham stuff, this is a very very good game close game. icon_e_geek.gif

not gonna lie, East Hamilton has the best uniforms around here. Looking like Oregon at the jamboree with that white and grey. and if East Ham can stop Reese Phillips and that TE and if East Ham's O-line can make room for Lo Jack it will be a very interesting game. Cant wait to watch it. May come down to who is in better shape come 4th quarter

in my opinion beast is an eh dad, most likely logan's dad and should read these boards but think again about posting on them. this should be a great game,i believe east hamilton is much better than they have been and this could be a classic over look of a team the eagles have handled with ease over the past few years

I have been posting on this forum for 4 years. Always telling folks that the Canes were the up and coming team. They have come a long way. Nobody believed they would get as far as they did last year, and remember, there were only 3 seniors playing on that team. This year is their 1st year to have a real varsity team, ie one that has kids that have been in the program for all 4 years. I appreciate the support for Signal but with all the trash some of the fans talk, somebody from EH has to give it back to them.

The Canes have it all this year, for the first time. A good offense, one of the biggest lines around, a QB that has talent and confidence, a good running game and a cast of recievers that can catch. They also have a big aggressive defensive line, big and quick linebackers and DB's that are fast and experienced.

Friday night you will see a great ballgame, coaches will have to coach their offense and defensive units. No single player is gonna win this one, it's gonna have to be a team effort. I think there is possibility for turnovers and defense will play as much, if not more, of a part of this game as offense, and probably more than many think.

I still think that EH will be the winner of this one. From what I have seen and heard, I just think they have a deeper depth chart and can go all 4 quarters at a pace that will wear the birds down. I give it to 24-14.

No doubt there is a lot of talent on both teams. In the end, it will come down to who is most disciplined and best conditioned. In both of those categories, I will go with a CBP coached team any day. I personally believe the Eagles will be the dominant team throughout the game, but I wouldn't be suprised if it is close in the first half and even into the third quarter. However, Signal will pull away in the fourth quarter and will win by three TD's.

not gonna lie, East Hamilton has the best uniforms around here. Looking like Oregon at the jamboree with that white and grey. and if East Ham can stop Reese Phillips and that TE and if East Ham's O-line can make room for Lo Jack it will be a very interesting game. Cant wait to watch it. May come down to who is in better shape come 4th quarter

........................You know how they came up with those uniforms??????????????? I do, they STOLE the emblem, colors, scheme...... shoot the whole thing from East Brainerd Youth League!!!!!!!! They cant even come up with there uniforms!! They dont look like Oregon they look like EBYAA ha ha Edited by 2seamfastball