Top Teams in 2a Ball

TheLawyer

name the cheaters and their offenses. and since you're a lawyer i expect mountains of evidence that is non refutable. otherwise you're just spewing libel opinion.

I dont treat coacht like the Court Room! :rolleyes:

Two i accuse of cheating is GCA (which hopefully has passed on) but has been proven guilty before!

And the Accused with no evidence is TC.

Which would make me lose the case.

If I Researched, I would find some dirt.

I dont treat coacht like the Court Room! :rolleyes:

Two i accuse of cheating is GCA (which hopefully has passed on) but has been proven guilty before!

And the Accused with no evidence is TC.

Which would make me lose the case.

If I Researched, I would find some dirt.

do it, or be quite about it...

do it, or be quite about it...

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST IS DRIPPING WITH SARCASM AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Now snoball, you know them Jackets is a bunch-a-cheaters. If'n you're looking for proof all you gotta do is make a list.

1. The underground practice facility. Gives an unfair advantage of being able to practice all year without being detected by the TSSAA satellites. Their infrared sensor upgrade package of 2008 can't even pinpoint the exact location.

2. The laboratory where all 8th grade males in the greater Hartsville (not Clarksville) area are taken to so they can be genetically altered to reach their maximum athletic potential.

3. The coaches at TC sprinkle magic dust on the field, mix it in the Gatorade, & pipe it into the ventilation system of the home locker room.

4. Those same coaches have more dedication to their job & a better understanding of how to get the most out of the players they have than most other staffs.

5. The players work to hard in the off season lifting all those weights & doing individual work outs on their own so as to be better prepared when actual school practices & activities start.

6. All the physically tough & mentally focused practices the staff & players participate in.

7. The hours of film analysis by the staff & then the hours of film study by the players.

What more proof could you ever ask for. It's just not fair. Now I have not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt items 1-3 yet but I'm very, very close I feel. However 4-7 have been proven time & time again over the past decades. It just gives an unfair advantage to TC that most other schools just don't have. I mean how in the world could any team hope to compete with the Jackets when they have all those advantages. The only way I can figure is they would have to have the same list & put in the same amount of work. . . THAT'S JUST ABSURD!!! TC should be banned immediately for such brazen infractions.

Shoot snoball, y'all just brush 'em off & keep doin' your thang. Haters are gonna hate. Hope to see you this fall & best of luck to ya'.

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST IS DRIPPING WITH SARCASM AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Now snoball, you know them Jackets is a bunch-a-cheaters. If'n you're looking for proof all you gotta do is make a list.

1. The underground practice facility. Gives an unfair advantage of being able to practice all year without being detected by the TSSAA satellites. Their infrared sensor upgrade package of 2008 can't even pinpoint the exact location.

2. The laboratory where all 8th grade males in the greater Hartsville (not Clarksville) area are taken to so they can be genetically altered to reach their maximum athletic potential.

3. The coaches at TC sprinkle magic dust on the field, mix it in the Gatorade, & pipe it into the ventilation system of the home locker room.

4. Those same coaches have more dedication to their job & a better understanding of how to get the most out of the players they have than most other staffs.

5. The players work to hard in the off season lifting all those weights & doing individual work outs on their own so as to be better prepared when actual school practices & activities start.

6. All the physically tough & mentally focused practices the staff & players participate in.

7. The hours of film analysis by the staff & then the hours of film study by the players.

What more proof could you ever ask for. It's just not fair. Now I have not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt items 1-3 yet but I'm very, very close I feel. However 4-7 have been proven time & time again over the past decades. It just gives an unfair advantage to TC that most other schools just don't have. I mean how in the world could any team hope to compete with the Jackets when they have all those advantages. The only way I can figure is they would have to have the same list & put in the same amount of work. . . THAT'S JUST ABSURD!!! TC should be banned immediately for such brazen infractions.

Shoot snoball, y'all just brush 'em off & keep doin' your thang. Haters are gonna hate. Hope to see you this fall & best of luck to ya'.

+1 always good to hear from you, crow. thumb[1].gif

I was referring to when he said it would be between those three teams. Only boyd would be one to make it far enough in the semis those others will lose.

Ive watched football for many years im Telling you guys

In No Particular order

1. Grace Christian Academy

2. Rockwood

3. Boyd Buchanon

4. Trousdale County

5. McKenzie maybe Adamnsville

One of these five teams will win the State Championship in 2a ball this year!

Highly doubt those 2 West TN teams.. Dont have that East Tennessee Toughness about them.

It will be exciting though i will say :popcorneater::hungry:

Rockwood is not a top 5 team in 2A... sorry im Rockwood and I admit that

My Top 10

1. Trousdale Co.

2. Boyd Buchanan

3. Friendship Christian

4. Grace Christian

5. Adamsville

6. McKenzie

7. Dresden

8. Oneida

9. Humboldt

10. Rockwood

My Top 10

1. Trousdale Co.

2. Boyd Buchanan

3. Friendship Christian

4. Grace Christian

5. Adamsville

6. McKenzie

7. Dresden

8. Oneida

9. Humboldt

10. Rockwood

I'd have To Agree On Teams From The West...Mckenzie Had A Terrible Showing last year but we have had some new kids come in and some grow up...here's hoping!

My Top 10

1. Trousdale Co.

2. Boyd Buchanan

3. Friendship Christian

4. Grace Christian

5. Adamsville

6. McKenzie

7. Dresden

8. Oneida

9. Humboldt

10. Rockwood

:roflolk: You must not pay much attention to whats going on then jet!

Ask anyone around here in the county!

Nothing against Adamsville Mckenzie Dresden or Oneida.

But Rockwood is going to have a much better ball club than those guys?

We competed with BB Last year, got rid of the Senior class that caused our loss

And have sophomores that are deadly along with seniors!

You must not listen much?

Edited by TheLawyer

:roflolk: You must not pay much attention to whats going on then jet!

Ask anyone around here in the county!

Nothing against Adamsville Mckenzie Dresden or Oneida.

But Rockwood is going to have a much better ball club than those guys?

We competed with BB Last year, got rid of the Senior class that caused our loss

And have sophomores that are deadly along with seniors!

You must not listen much?

I see your points but you have to remember were replacing the offense line & QB due to graduation so might struggle early. Plus with Breazeale missing at least half season does not help, not to forget to say we could fonish 3rd in the district behind Grace Christian & Greenback