Huntingdon Jamboree

@38320

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon and Lake Co. (toss up)

Crockett Co. over McKenzie (sorry butchie, duckman, and yeller. be pulling for ya though)

Bruceton and PC (toss up) pulling for the Tigers

UC over W Carroll (pulling for WC, QB is a good dude)

just sayin.

I don't think Lake County and Huntingdon is a toss up. If LC doesn't come prepared it could get ugly!!! Huntingdon looking very strong and very fast this week. Just saying...

It takes more than one person to make a team.

I under stand that but 1 person also make a lot of difference on a team also.Especially at running back and quarterback.Everything pretty well ran off Warbritton last year.Look at Uc last year.They looked terrible the first of the year when their quarterback was hurt.Were a different team when he came back.Ask some of the Uc faithful if he made a difference.When Lake Co won the state back in the 80'S.Take Kenny Flag off that team and Lake Co was still a strong team but no way the same team or State Champs.Same with Jewel Flowers when he played.Take him out of the lineup and a different team.Same with Bruceton when they had Joe Longmire.

Edited by mrbigster

I under stand that but 1 person also make a lot of difference on a team also.Especially at running back and quarterback.Everything pretty well ran off Warbritton last year.Look at Uc last year.They looked terrible the first of the year when their quarterback was hurt.Were a different team when he came back.Ask some of the Uc faithful if he made a difference.When Lake Co won the state back in the 80'S.Take Kenny Flag off that team and Lake Co was still a strong team but no way the same team or State Champs.Same with Jewel Flowers when he played.Take him out of the lineup and a different team.Same with Bruceton when they had Joe Longmire.

Bigster I cant believe Im saying this but..... youre right.

Bigster I cant believe Im saying this but..... youre right.

I knew you'd finally admit I had genius qualities.Guess maybe I'm going to have to behave with UC and stir things up with Huntingdon.Was going to anyway now that the season is getting ready to start.I know UC is going to be very tough and Lake Co is going to have their hands full with a lot of teams before we even thing about Uc.I'm sure Murray and Reidlan,even though not district games are going to be tough,maybe even losses and then Trenton,Humboldt,and South Fulton before we even play UC I think.But for real.Good luck to you guys this year except for that one game which in my mind I think LC will win.Now time to stir things up in Stang Land.They are going to miss their stud.No doubt about that.Just like PC loses their stud.Still will be tough but cant be as good ,or at least not at the quarterback spot.Maybe better at other positions that can compensate but if they dont have aquarterback that can throw or really fast and get around the corners,I like our chances.

I despise Huntingdon more than anyone you will ever meet. However I agree and disagree on a couple of comments. I do agree that Warbrittion was the best player on their team and made the car go. But the biggest part of their team was the play of the offensive and defensive lines. They were incredibly physical and hit you in the mouth. All most all of those kids are coming back. I believe that eventhough Huntingdon lost alot of skill position athletes, the experience returning in their lines will help the new skill players out tremendously. On the high school level, good, physical line play can win ALOT of games. I think this will make Huntingdon a team that goes very deep in the playoffs, but hope I am wrong though. I would love nothing more than to see the Mustanks get several whoppins thrown on them this year!! I know they got a good one comin in week 6!!!

I despise Huntingdon more than anyone you will ever meet. However I agree and disagree on a couple of comments. I do agree that Warbrittion was the best player on their team and made the car go. But the biggest part of their team was the play of the offensive and defensive lines. They were incredibly physical and hit you in the mouth. All most all of those kids are coming back. I believe that eventhough Huntingdon lost alot of skill position athletes, the experience returning in their lines will help the new skill players out tremendously. On the high school level, good, physical line play can win ALOT of games. I think this will make Huntingdon a team that goes very deep in the playoffs, but hope I am wrong though. I would love nothing more than to see the Mustanks get several whoppins thrown on them this year!! I know they got a good one comin in week 6!!!

preach on BigPurple

It is just a jamboree. Every team will leave Huntingdon with the same record. Huntingdon will play the game like it's a regular season game. LC will do the same but I doubt they show much. The game will have no bearing on the season.I would not put to much stock in the outcome of a jamboree game.

Edited by lakecountyfalconfan