Huntingdon Jamboree

@38320

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just so no one can say that I hid out in case things go bad for my Tornados I may not make the Jamboree tonight. Its not set in stone yet but could work outhat I dont go. I would like to meet some of the other posters and i know it will be a pleasure. I met Bigster and Butchie a couple of years ago so it can only improve from this point. Ofcourse I know some of the UC faithful and we share our own secret identity. I dont keep mine such a secret. Everybody knows BigSwo in UC

Well just so no one can say that I hid out in case things go bad for my Tornados I may not make the Jamboree tonight. Its not set in stone yet but could work outhat I dont go. I would like to meet some of the other posters and i know it will be a pleasure. I met Bigster and Butchie a couple of years ago so it can only improve from this point. Ofcourse I know some of the UC faithful and we share our own secret identity. I dont keep mine such a secret. Everybody knows BigSwo in UC

No way it can improve and You KNOW IT!

I hope you get to go to the jamboree tonight. I am chomping at the bit to see some high school football. I can only imagine you are too! I will be leaving to go to Paris within the hour. By the way... I heard that Bigster and Buthchie refer to you as "BigSlo".

Hey man! What have I done to you? I was doing fine on my own here kickin butt and taking names. If it were not for you those morons would have never put BigSlo together. So I will never give them credit for that. Just wait buddy. Im skeeming for you. It was funny though.

Thanks, I'm really just messing with Swo. I have to give him a hard time. I thought he was going to look me up and try to beat me down the first time I talked to him on the T. LOL!!!

Oh no man. im not like that. This stuff dont bother me, this is my fun time. I do come on strong sometimes and people take me wrong. Even in my personal life. But once people get to know me they realize im a big kidder. I only get upset when people start on players. I will be looking to shut someone up over that.