SP Pirates

SP and Trouserdale County folks don't refer to The Alphabet Schools to refer to those teams for nothing. TC and SP were some of the very few public schools that compete with them. Most were complaining about them and that influenced the eventual split in the late 90s.

Look at my post... TC is not in there......SP only had to play them for 4 years, even LV played them and they are one of the worst teams in the state..

Vic just got the tssaa to let SP play all it games on Thursday nights......This is great news...They will put up a big screen on Friday nights ,so all the old timers can watch all the games back when they played...and relive their glory days.....the gate will be only 2 dollars..And now I can go watch all of SM games.....

You old enough to drive?

I'd like for all of the SP faithful to remember Mark Griffith's daughter Kennedy in your prayer's. He is our superintendant of the Marion county school's and this young lady that is 15 now has battled cancer for over three year's and if God doesn't heal her body she only has a few week's to live. My heart goes out to the family.

I'm Truly Sorry To Hear Of Her Declining Condition...My Prayers Are With You All.

I'm Truly Sorry To Hear Of Her Declining Condition...My Prayers Are With You All.

Thanks for all your support Butchie. I know you gave alot to the family and it really meant alot to them. May God Bless You for your kindness you showed to the family as well as all the other CoachT family that helped this family in there difficult time. Really all we can do now is pray and hope. I'll keep you all updated as soon as I hear anything new. For anyone that want's to know about this young lady you can go to the website caringbridge.com and type in Kennedy Griffith for any info.Thanks. Edited by sportman

Old Pirate says it is Friday and Futeball Time for the Speedway younguns. Recon all most folkes has been a rite ancious to see what coach Vic will field in 2012. Leastways, OP hopes the younguns to stay healthy and earhole as many opposing younguns as possible!

THATS RIGHT OLD PIRATE!! WE GOTTA GET BEHIND THESE BOYS!!! STAND UP PIRATES!!! ITS GAMETIME BABY!!!!

ITS TIME TO HIT SOMEBODY!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!!

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!! TRAIN IS WELL GREASED GASED UP AND OILED!!! This years team has responded better than some close to program have hoped so far.........Can they prove the naysayers wrong?? They have a good makeup but really gotta stay healthy. While I still believe 8-2 is ceiling for this team during regular season they are going to be funk nasty to watch! Jamboree is first and look forward to seeing/hearing the results after the lights come on...Somebody is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!

Who do you think they will lose to besides SM? I heard Boyd was going to be tough, but I think they are beatable. From September 21 to the last game of the season is a pretty tough stretch with the exception of Whitwell.

Thanks for all your support Butchie. I know you gave alot to the family and it really meant alot to them. May God Bless You for your kindness you showed to the family as well as all the other CoachT family that helped this family in there difficult time. Really all we can do now is pray and hope. I'll keep you all updated as soon as I hear anything new. For anyone that want's to know about this young lady you can go to the website caringbridge.com and type in Kennedy Griffith for any info.Thanks.

Actually the address is .org instead of .com for Kennedy.. Sorry for the mistake..

your in FL and haven't seen SP play in years,so how would you know....
You are actually wrong, goober. Last year is the first season I haven't been to some games in the regular season and at least 1 or 2 playoff games. I also catch at least 1 games at all my alma maters including UT, Arkansas and North Alabama. I will be at least 2 regular season games for S.P. this year, probably LV and the shcool out of Ga. Edited by rlh

Look at my post... TC is not in there......SP only had to play them for 4 years, even LV played them and they are one of the worst teams in the state..

You can't count. SP and TC are 3/3 since 1993 and 5 of those were in semi-final games.

Edited by rlh

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!! TRAIN IS WELL GREASED GASED UP AND OILED!!! This years team has responded better than some close to program have hoped so far.........Can they prove the naysayers wrong?? They have a good makeup but really gotta stay healthy. While I still believe 8-2 is ceiling for this team during regular season they are going to be funk nasty to watch! Jamboree is first and look forward to seeing/hearing the results after the lights come on...Somebody is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!