SP Pirates

We both know that south kimball probably will not score 40 on anyone this year well maybe whitwell anyway the score will be Marion County 28 south kimball 14

I hope you are kidding because you sound like a mental patient. Last year jasper had all that confidence with the junior high phenom and his brother at QB and what happened. You did not score again. Last 2 years 109 to 0. Now you have beaten Silverdale in a scrimmage and Whitwell in the Jamboree and you think its time to move up to the big boys. Go get checked out cause you are such a homer or you are out of your mind.

I hope you are kidding because you sound like a mental patient. Last year jasper had all that confidence with the junior high phenom and his brother at QB and what happened. You did not score again. Last 2 years 109 to 0. Now you have beaten Silverdale in a scrimmage and Whitwell in the Jamboree and you think its time to move up to the big boys. Go get checked out cause you are such a homer or you are out of your mind.

Haha "the big boys" < funny joke but anyway Marion will beat south kimball because from what i saw at the jamboree they have No D and No O and you guys have some hard times ahead just sayin

Haha "the big boys" < funny joke but anyway Marion will beat south kimball because from what i saw at the jamboree they have No D and No O and you guys have some hard times ahead just sayin

Just saying you have no football knowledge at all and I hope to talk to you again after the game to hear what your excuse was and I know you can't put 14 up on Bledsoe in a whole game much less a quarter.

Wingman were you at the jamboree? I think Marion County looks improved this season. South Pitt has ALOT of work to do before they even think about beating a quality team.

After closing out the season with losses to L.V., Grace Baptist and Copper Basin, there ins't many places to go unless they went 0 - 10.

They will win alot more than they won last season. They will go from 1-9 to AT LEAST a winning record. They can beat alot of the teams on their schedule this year.

Thank goodness jasper isn't a quality team then because I know we will beat them and I can't believe you believe what you see at a jamboree.

They will win alot more than they won last season. They will go from 1-9 to AT LEAST a winning record. They can beat alot of the teams on their schedule this year.

It is the same schedule they had last year. L.V. isn't an automatic win for them. I thought they had a muffin schedule last year. 9 teams scored at least 35 points on them and 7 scored 40 or more.