SP Pirates

I think you skillet heads better just write off the game with the Seagulls now. You won't have to see to much of them to find out they are at a another level, probably the best team in the area of any class. Their middle school team might could win 2A.

Sequatchie Co middle played Signal middle and the Eagles had maybe 6 yds off offense against them. However, There middle school program looked improve. Good looking athletes. So I doubt there middle school team could win 2a. However, Sequatchie Co middle has shut out 7 teams in two years with a 14-0 win vs Warren Co on tuesday.

Sequatchie Co middle played Signal middle and the Eagles had maybe 6 yds off offense against them. However, There middle school program looked improve. Good looking athletes. So I doubt there middle school team could win 2a. However, Sequatchie Co middle has shut out 7 teams in two years with a 14-0 win vs Warren Co on tuesday.

Good job coach

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Purplepastry

Lmao I think some jumped the gun on ole Siggy Mtn....SP might not beat them but they aren't winning 4A this year roflol.gif

I think you may beat them Braintracks. I had a buddy watching the Tyner game. He said SM had no fire at all. Besides yall have an inside man, Coach Boeck. I got yall pegged now, sly ones yar.

P.S. word on the street is that SM is looking to drop Siegel and pick up MC, not really but I bet ya Ol' Price is Right is wishing he was Bob Barker and he could make a deal.

Edited by Purplepastry

I think you may beat them Braintracks. I had a buddy watching the Tyner game. He said SM had no fire at all. Besides yall have an inside man, Coach Boeck. I got yall pegged now, sly ones yar.

P.S. word on the street is that SM is looking to drop Siegel and pick up MC, not really but I bet ya Ol' Price is Right is wishing he was Bob Barker and he could make a deal.

IDK if we'll beat them or not but I think you might be on to something