District 14A 2012-2013 Who ya got?

UCTdoes

Greenfield, you're wrong about us not "wanting" to play them. It's actually one of the reasons our coaches put us here...to play some of the best teams playing. Now if it would have been bad or not...I can't answer that one. I do know you talk lots about our team. Who y'all playing over Christmas break?

Greenfield, you're wrong about us not "wanting" to play them. It's actually one of the reasons our coaches put us here...to play some of the best teams playing. Now if it would have been bad or not...I can't answer that one. I do know you talk lots about our team. Who y'all playing over Christmas break?

Greenfieldfan is the ultimate loser....he has nothing better to do than berate anyting UC....he must be one miserable human being

Greenfieldfan is the ultimate loser....he has nothing better to do than berate anyting UC....he must be one miserable human being

Man, you take this a little too far, especially in post like that. It's evident that Greenfield doesn't like UC or Sisco, but a loser... really? I hope you're a high school kid and Greenfield understands to take what you say with a grain of salt...