District 14A 2012-2013 Who ya got?

UCTdoes

Well, here's my evaluation of the Lady Jackets. We have a very young team. We have a lot of talent on the team. We just dont have anyone scoring points, right now. Our defense is good. Our offense just disappears during games....we may even go a whole quarter and not score a point.

I think we'll be better at the end of the year, than we are right now....if our girls will keep their heads up....and practice shooting the ball more. We've got to find more offense, or we'll not go very far this year.

BUT, district 14A better watch out for this team next year!

UC is physical and tall. We are tall and not quite as physical and it shows with those types of teams. With Greenfield, we definitely had the advantage--size, upper classmen---Greenfield is a good team that has a hard time putting the ball in the goal...or at least in our game. They did have a young lady make 4 or 5 threes against us, but we had the game pretty much in command. My daughter said the 8th grader they had on their bench is a great shooter, but I don't their coach even put her in until about a minute or two to go in the game. UC is a very good team and if Fair was there, they would be an even better team. Single A in the West will have a hard time with them. I thought we would get them at home, but not enough plays nor enough stops on defense. UC had some free throw issues for sure.