Farragut vs Alcoa scrimmage

admiral23

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to this scrimmage. I left after Farragut scored their first TD (not including the goal line series the 2 teams played against one another.) Alcoa seemed to move the ball pretty easily from what i saw with both 1st teams in.Was 2 scores to 1 for Alcoa when i left. What else took place?

Edited by SweetScience

Saw most of the scrimmage. Either Alcoa is absolutely awesome or Farragut has "NO" defense. Alcoa pretty much threw and ran the ball at will. Their first drive was 80 yards in 6 plays, then 60 in 3 plays. Another long TD run was called back because of a penalty. Alcoa vs Maryville should be a great game. Farragut had a big offensive line but still could not consistently open holes for their running game. When they did move the ball is was in the air. One thing I can say their kicker is probably the best in the state. Alcoa is back....big time!

Can anyone update the status of these Farragut players? Will any of them be available for the D-B game?

#64, #74, #75 still out. Is #60 LB Henningson still on team?

#25 LB played in Rhea Co. scrimmage, but I did not see him at Alcoa.

#51 DE went out early and did not return.

I noticed #2 RB Gbendah wearing a soft cast. RB depth looks thin; has #15 played any RB?