Rockwood vs Sequoyah

TheLawyer

Tough loss for Rockwood, especially after the "rockwood guy" has been running his mouth all summer. I mean no disrespect to the Rockwood faithful that have been on here for years. Our district title will become more clear on Aug 30 in Rockwood, and the team that wins that night will have to defeat a strong Greenback team to claim the title.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough loss for Rockwood, especially after the "rockwood guy" has been running his mouth all summer. I mean no disrespect to the Rockwood faithful that have been on here for years. Our district title will become more clear on Aug 30 in Rockwood, and the team that wins that night will have to defeat a strong Greenback team to claim the title.

I was surprised Rockwood played that bad. TheLawyer does not speak for all us Rockwood people overlook him or her

I do too to be honest!

They lost the QB...

We should win by 14 though

Really? only 14...roflolk.gif

Rockwood is the most athletic it has been in awhile!

Big up front on the D line!

But those linebackers are athletic....

I'm gonna say 8-2 or 9-1

Their the best team since 2009..

last year was horrible

Didn't do squat then...ain't doin squat now.

Its so close for the tigers to come out and play that smashmouth football!!

Go Tigers, Them boys gotta go out their and hit em in the mouth and not let up

Tigers--21

Sequoyah--7

popcorneater.gif

I thought for sure you were gonna throw up something like ...

Sequoyah - 41

Rockwood - 14

roflol.gif

I guess Rockwood isn't as good as TheLawyer thought. icon_mrgreen.gif

Yeah,after hearing how good they (should be)i went and rewatched our game against them last yr,and they lost some pretty good players and the ones returning just didnt give me that warm fuzzy feeling.I think they do well to win 5 maybe 6 games.

Sequoyah was the better team, but like Coach Webb said after the game "If you turn the ball over on four of your first five possessions you aren't going to beat anybody." The funny thing is Rockwood didn't turn the ball over in eaither preseason scrimmage or the jamboree. Rockwood is going to be a good team, but they have a tough schedule also.

Rockwood, had some good athletes,I really thought Sequoyah had them scouted really well. The Tigers seem to be "predictable", but show signs of big play ability, the Chiefs exploited thier inside weakness and their corner speed. Good luck to the Tigers and GO CHIEFS!

The Chiefs did do a good job of scouting and threw the ball well against a team with three secondary starters out. Rockwood might get two of those guys back this week and that will help the secondary.

Rockwood, had some good athletes,I really thought Sequoyah had them scouted really well. The Tigers seem to be "predictable", but show signs of big play ability, the Chiefs exploited thier inside weakness and their corner speed. Good luck to the Tigers and GO CHIEFS!

Chiefs played well as a team. Team chemistry is good. The took advatage of what was given to them. Go Chiefs