Youth Football in Blount County 2012.

REBELRON

Frash frum tha feeled.....Southerners ovur Alcouh 33-6 F.....Rebs ovur Alcouh 30-0 end ov tha furst qwartur.....popcorneater.gif

Stars, that final of the midget game ended up Maryville 50 Alcoa 6. I made it to this game, what a whipping. Alcoa didn't look like the same team that they did earlier in the year, I know Maryville played well, but they were never even contested, some of the things that worked so well for Alcoa earlier in the year, they didn't even run tonight. Looks to me like that will all come down to Maryville vs. Fairview again.

Looks like the Southerners are strong. I didn't make it to that game.

Rebs team is very physical and Coach Sentell had his team ready to play tonight. Congrats to Coach Sentell and his assistants . IMO this is the team to beat this year in the midget age group. I saw the Alcoa vs Fairview game and thought that neither team looked that good on the defensive side of the ball. Fairview couldnt stop #21 or #5 for Alcoa, the Rebs defense dominated this game and completely shut Alcoa's offense down. The line of scrimmage was pushed back all night and Alcoa could not run their passing game. Maryville Rebs look like the King Of The Hill again. Coach Malone will enjoy coaching these young men next year at the Jr. High.

Ok 5star fill me in on whats going on between Sentell and Alcoa. What led to this 50 spot? Someone at the game said Maryville's best player was still in with 3 minutes to go. Is that true? What do you know?

roflol.gif

Amazing the extent some of you will go to try to bring scorn. Is it jealousy CR? You have a bone to pick or is it ignorance? Just curious.

Frash frum tha feeled.....Southerners ovur Alcouh 33-6 F.....Rebs ovur Alcouh 30-0 end ov tha furst qwartur.....popcorneater.gif

Did you run out of "business cards"??

I never really noticed your striking resemblance to Andrew Jackson, though.

I couldn't help but notice the old school feature of having letters in your serial phone number.cool.png

roflol.gif

Amazing the extent some of you will go to try to bring scorn. Is it jealousy CR? You have a bone to pick or is it ignorance? Just curious.

Sorry mlreb, but countryreb is right on with this one. I saw the game. 36-0 with 11 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr - total domination. The studs finally came out with 3 minutes left in the game. I don't think it's anything between the 2 coaches. I think that's just "the way he rolls". Most everyone knows it and accepts it. Why are you so defensive about it? Just curious.

That group may be the best group ever to come through the midget league. Great speed, good size, with headhunters. They looked dominant last night. 5star is right, the junior high coach is going to have alot of fun with that group.

The 10U murvil team also looked very good. That #44 looked awesome. I think he scored 3-4 td's on 4-5 carries. He appears to be the real deal.