Youth Football in Blount County 2012.

REBELRON

I went to the Fairview vs Alcoa games last night. Missed most of the Pee Wee game but watched most of the Midget game. One of my wife's piano students play for Fairview Midgets. His Mom was wanting Me and the Wife to come watch this game. Fairview won the Pee Wee game 13-6. The Midget game was won by Alcoa 46-30. Running Back for Alcoa was fast as lightning. I think his name was Deondre. He scored a bunch of touchdowns. Alcoa had a receiver #5 that was realy good. He scored 3 touchdowns. A coworker of mine has a son on the Midget team. He was crowing today. Fairviews main weapon on offense was an 11 year old RB named Kareem Rodrigues. I worked with his mom several years ago. Scary thing for Maryville fan is he goes to Alcoa Middle. He is a stud.

I wonder how good the Rebs,Southerners,Lil Rebs will be? How good will the Titans,Cubs and Bears be?

I plan on watching The Southerners and Rebs take on Alcoa and Fairview.

I went to the Fairview vs Alcoa games last night. Missed most of the Pee Wee game but watched most of the Midget game. One of my wife's piano students play for Fairview Midgets. His Mom was wanting Me and the Wife to come watch this game. Fairview won the Pee Wee game 13-6. The Midget game was won by Alcoa 46-30. Running Back for Alcoa was fast as lightning. I think his name was Deondre. He scored a bunch of touchdowns. Alcoa had a receiver #5 that was realy good. He scored 3 touchdowns. A coworker of mine has a son on the Midget team. He was crowing today. Fairviews main weapon on offense was an 11 year old RB named Kareem Rodrigues. I worked with his mom several years ago. Scary thing for Maryville fan is he goes to Alcoa Middle. He is a stud.

I wonder how good the Rebs,Southerners,Lil Rebs will be? How good will the Titans,Cubs and Bears be?

I plan on watching The Southerners and Rebs take on Alcoa and Fairview.

I wonder if that is Tim Rodrigues younger brother? I used to work with Tim who played for Murvil not many years ago.

Ahhhh , the STUD factor, the ones that are theonly ones playing the game. Doing their own blocking and tackling. 1 vs 11 see it all the time.

LOL! Weaklink must have been a scorned lineman back in the day that didn't get enough attention. The good news is that there are plenty of Stud linemen out there to get attention nowadays.

The Rebs are solid. #30 Isaiah Cobb weighed in at 150 .....very strong runner ( broke his thumb but can still play on the line with a cast). He can play on Defensive line and be very disruptive to any play by getting deep into the backfield. Team is solid at skill positions and appear to have a solid defense. Alcoa's speed could test the Rebs DB's if they lose contain or do not stay at home ( do not allow busted play cut back). #77, #7( recruit from Florida ), #8, #32 and #2 are all very solid 12 yr olds. I also watched the Fairview Alcoa Midget game and it was very entertaining but no Defense. I give advantage in this 3 team race to the Rebs right now just based on their defense.

The Southerners look strong also, have not heard any talk with the Lil Rebs or other grasshopper teams. I am confident David Hunt will have the Lil Rebs ready.

I watched the Maryville Freshmen scrimmage the JV last night. Coach Ellis has the Freshman line looking very good. Will be fun to see how well this group plays against the other freshman teams.