Macon Co at Trousdale Co

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l do believe TC walks away with this if not, bless the next team TC meetss up with. Yeascoaching changes play havoc with a team, its a shame MC is so wrapped up in political games that the kids can't enjoy football. Shame on the board. Now if actual football experiance is a requirement to post here, well me and a few more are SOL but that doesnt mean we love the game less or that we know less, in my case it simply means l am a girly kind girl and dont wear shoulder pads for any reason! Ooh Yes, TC by a bunch lol

l do believe TC walks away with this if not, bless the next team TC meetss up with. Yeascoaching changes play havoc with a team, its a shame MC is so wrapped up in political games that the kids can't enjoy football. Shame on the board. Now if actual football experiance is a requirement to post here, well me and a few more are SOL but that doesnt mean we love the game less or that we know less, in my case it simply means l am a girly kind girl and dont wear shoulder pads for any reason! Ooh Yes, TC by a bunch lol

LOL, the Jackets are already in that mode, After last weeks showing @KY, they're being

put thru the ringer this week. Buzz saw in full speed Fri nite for the Tigers on the hill.

On field experience not required. Little common sense doesn't hurt tho. BluBellz can hold her own

evidently.

Go Jackets!!!!!

As a parent of a former player who also had his 3rd coach his senior year,i agree coaching changes can be bad for a program. However I never interfered with what coaches said, did etc. My child was taught to respect the coach whomever it was and do what was asked of him and that led to him playing and he did very well. There has not been a Quarterback club in Macon county for 3 years. I was a member of quarterback club when it existed and what we did was to help provide material and food for the players.

Pemberton made them change from "Quarterback Club" to "Booster Club".

I got a question for all you die hard loud mouthed Hartsville "fans" How many of you actually played for or went to Hartsville and how many of you are just frontrunning bandwagon fans? Cause I gaurntee us Macon fans are the real deal. No pretenders among us. :flower:

ok, basil, you got me... :roflolk: Edited by snoball5278

you are bad wrong and not even close.im just going out on a limb here.your a wanta be coach or done been one that could do it.so now your trying to be a know it all on the t.first sentence wrong macon don't get half the players out to play that the program should or could.you have no clue.this has went on for years.there are many factors involved-but again you are not in the world at all close on any of statements.im not bashing rbs.just your wrong facts.

I am neither a coach, have ever coached, or want to coach high school football in the future. I occassionally roam from school to school watching high school football games. If Macon had some coaching stability I would say that more kids would come out to play! When I played baseball in high school we went through 3 different coaches, it makes kids not want to play! Look at the good football programs in the area: Trousdale, Gordonsville, and Smith County! How many head coaches have they been through compared to MC? MC will never be consistant in football until they get some sort of coaching stability. It doesn't just go for football, but with out stability with coaching it's hard to be successful at any sport! It doesn't take a genius to figure that out!

Hey commander, you remind me of somebody that never got to play and that is living vicariously through someone elses eyes. I can tell you are a want-to-be, just like swanson who kisses everybody elses #### and he sucks too just like somebody from RBS that wins two games a year and has just as many kids in their school as trousdale does. So you tell me, what's the probem?

This made me laugh! TC has roughly 150 to 200 more kids in the high school than RBS does...RBS is one of the smallest schools in the state!

Also, what I have bolded I don't quite understand! I think butt would be okay to use, but I think the word you wanted to use only has 3 letters...not 4!