03-04 Schedules

TheBoredGuy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AC tried to schedule a game with Halls or Powell, but didn't want to play. Seems like Knox West is the only non-3A team in Knoxville man enough to schedule the Mavs. It's a real shame because we had some pretty good rivalries going on with them. Guess they're just scared to get beat by a 3A school.

Posted by TheAnswer9:

Yes, I know that stinks. First OR and now Halls & Powell. I've always respected the staff at West---this just builds on my respect.

By the way Deal, how is your brother doing??

Its great to be runnin' with da HERD!!

I seriously doubt OR was the one to drop this game. After losing to AC this year, I would think that OR would just want to play them again. You need to remember, the Wildcats are still the darlings of East Tennessee football, maybe the entire state. I don't think they'd back away from anyone.

Posted by bigdeal:

Answer,

My brother is doing alright. He's supposed to be able to put weight on it in about 2 more weeks...so he's hoping that he might get to start holding field goals again. Thanks for asking.

By the way, do I know you?

Answer is one of the Stiltners. Either Jason or Matt. I'm inclined to believe it's Matt.

Posted by sls:

Milan has a tough schedule next year although they may have their 5th state championship with it @ the end. Henry County, Covington, Union City, Westview, JCM, Trenton, Dresden, Humboldt, Huntingdon and Manassas.

Milan added Covington next year.

If Milan doesn't win the 2A title this year, they will next for sure. Everyone returns.