Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

We had problems with a few penalties against WHH that we can't have if we want to beat y'all. Long also hasn't passed much in either of the games. We have ran the ball great. I'm anxious to see this game cause I honestly don't know how good we are. I think we are very good, but I'll know for sure after this game. I think it will be very close for sure.

Heard a lot of talk about gville. FC looked good past two weeks. Hate I missed Gville vs SC. Not taking anything from FC but they have not really been tested this season.

I'd say defeating defending 4A State runner-up Maplewood in the preseason would qualify as high or higher than any test Gville has or will face.

Heard a lot of talk about gville. FC looked good past two weeks. Hate I missed Gville vs SC. Not taking anything from FC but they have not really been tested this season.

No we haven't been tested, but gville has only played one game. We won't open up the playbook against gville cause we play TC later in the year. Our defense is susceptible to the big plays and I think gville will hit on a few. I give the advantage to gville right now but I think we'll be better at the end of the year. I think gville wins this game. A lot of points are going to be scored I think