Greeneville vs Franklin County Sept. 7

DevilMan03

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a few FCHS games thru the yrs when I've been in the Winchester area.

IDK how well they travel but hopefully they can match the crowd that the Devil's brought last yr.

The Rebels are led by Nunley,Wells & Hill on offense(run,run,run)& #53 Campbell on defense.

They also have a decent kicking game as usual.

There appeared to be some words exchanged between the coaching staffs at the end of the game last yr & hopefully that won't be the case this time around.

FCHS is seeking revenge after the GreeneDevils spoiled their Homecoming last yr 48-14.

Travel & depth will be hurdles the Rebels won't be able to overcome.

But you have to strap it up & play the game.Good luck to both teams

I keep seeing you use the travel as a pre-emptive excuse for potential poor performance...what, pray tell was their excuse last year when the Devils and their host of fans swarmed into Winchester after the same drive and laid the wood on them Rebels? Does the fear of an impending trip to the shed keep them from resting on the bus? How is the Rebel's run defense? If it ain't better than last year then it's gonna really be a long trip home...

'Southtowner'

I hope I didn't render this thread dead

Folks in Winchester won't talk football

What has happened to all the GreeneDeviledEggs&Ham Folks?

that thers funny...soon as they win they'll be back by busloads and you wont be able to get a word in ....sides they aint no NC tranfer and Schuler's gone