Fairview (2-1) @ Page (1-2)

JUNO

Page went with the much more balanced attack in there win against Spring Hill. Running the football first and then bringing in there passing game. They ran the ball well and the passing game looked much improved but there were still some key drops. Some of these drops are due to the fact that there best receiver is out with a shoulder injury. He has the best hands on the team. If they can take away the drops and keep there offense balanced then I think the upset is very possible. Either way I say its a close game. Hope my Pats can pull it out.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page is always a solid team. I put them on the same level as i do Lewis Co. They are good but they dont have the personnel to contain the playmakers that Fairview has. On another note, everyone is saying that we have so many injuries blah blah blah......really, if we are lucky (crossing fingers) we will have Jack back this week. That leaves us with only 1 player on the injury list, which is Garrett Wall, Even he might be okay to come back this week depending on how he recovers.

I think front 5 will handle fairview line page 2 guards not very tall but i think one goes around 240 other i say 245 i have watched all games they have played those 2 to me are the nucleus of that line they have held there own every game they have played .now if the left tackle 6 ft 5 and 280 steps it up like you did last week it will make for a very interesting games

But do you have the speed to match up? Cheatham didnt quite have the speed but they had a massive line. And massive backs. The whole team was big. And they were very well conditioned. More so than we were for week 0. Your gonna have to be able to contain Moore and Franklin to.win.this game.

Haven't had the pleasure of seeing either team play this season. Will be looking forward to finding out how this one turns out. Did Page lose many players from last season? I know last season they had us beat all game, then in the 4th let us come back to win. But I won't have to see Fairview play to already know they're a great team again this season, with Hickman only being right down the road....word spreads quickly. But just off of what I know from last season, I'd say Fairview by 14 at least. Page could very well surprise me though, wish I knew more about their team.

have you ever known a Page team without speed

I will say last year I thought no team in the district had more speed than Marshall then Fairview came to Lewisburg and proved me otherwise. From what I read they are the fastest team in the district, however if you punch them in the mouth they will back down. I promise Fairview has more speed though.