Greenback vs Wartburg

orngnblk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the games I've had circled on the schedule because it is one that we should have won last year. We will make a statement this week. Greenback isn't very big. They do play hard and they have pretty good speed, but their weak schedule will show this week when the Bulldogs take them behind the woodshed. #4 in the state? What a joke. We will show you all how to play real tackle football. I hope that girl has her helmet buckled on tight because I hear that we have some guys that are going to introduce her to the dirt. I can't wait to make it on down to watch our guys take care of business.

BULLDOG where have you been man? I haven't heard from you for a while and that statement about our kicker man that is what being a man is all about. Where are your big eared buddies?

Greenback will only have a test against Grace. That is it until the playoffs. GVille and possibly SP might be able to give the Kees a challenge this year.

Don't underestimate Rockwood.That'll be a fight and a half.I'm hoping Greenback goes 10 and 0 and gains homefield in the playoffs. It might give them just enough edge to get by SP or Gordonsville.

Don't underestimate Rockwood.That'll be a fight and a half.I'm hoping Greenback goes 10 and 0 and gains homefield in the playoffs. It might give them just enough edge to get by SP or Gordonsville.

Again, that is crap. Greenback should get home field with the schedule they play. I hate the way SP plays a hellacious schedule and gets penalized for it come playoff time. Gordonsville is going 9-1 since they beat Friendship. Pujo, do you ever pull for us? Greenback should go 10-0 this year.

pirates?

Again, that is crap. Greenback should get home field with the schedule they play. I hate the way SP plays a hellacious schedule and gets penalized for it come playoff time. Gordonsville is going 9-1 since they beat Friendship. Pujo, do you ever pull for us? Greenback should go 10-0 this year.

pirates?

I agree with you about the schedule of the pirates,there is no way they should be penalized for losses to much bigger schools.As far as pulling for the Pirates, yeah I've got my times,but its not when they are playing teams with half the talen, t.SP is football heaven in these smaller classes. I reckon I'm like most people,love to see an underdog pull off an upset.

This is one of the games I've had circled on the schedule because it is one that we should have won last year. We will make a statement this week. Greenback isn't very big. They do play hard and they have pretty good speed, but their weak schedule will show this week when the Bulldogs take them behind the woodshed. #4 in the state? What a joke. We will show you all how to play real tackle football. I hope that girl has her helmet buckled on tight because I hear that we have some guys that are going to introduce her to the dirt. I can't wait to make it on down to watch our guys take care of business.

You just opened a whole can.

I will say this Mr Wartburg rescue puppy!If you all take care of business against this little Cherokee team that has a little bit of speed you can bring me a wartburg hat to the Greenback sideline second truck from the field entrance(i'm not hard to miss will be the biggest feller over there)and i will wear that hat while running around the field in my skivees.Take care of business-you are a joke as usuall!