Greenback vs Wartburg

orngnblk

Greenback has been on a roll,but Wartburg looks to have some of the kinks worked out.The bulldogs gave a good Oneida team all they could handle,looks like this will be a test for the smaller but capable greenback team.First home game for the Cherokees can they stop these big boys from Wartburg???

Edited by orngnblk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback has been on a roll,but Wartburg looks to have some of the kinks worked out.The bulldogs gave a good Oneida team all they could handle,looks like this will be a test for the smaller but capable greenback team.First home game for the Cherokees can they stop these big boys from Wartburg???

You've been wanting me on the bandwagon for a while and I am starting to believe despite a few holes in the lineup, so here goes.

Greenback in another blowout.

They didn't play down to the level of competition last week like they have in previous years and while they can't take anybody for granted I don't see GB beating themselves anytime soon. It is going to take a better team to beat GB and I don't think Wartburg is even close to being a better team.

GB by 28+

You've been wanting me on the bandwagon for a while and I am starting to believe despite a few holes in the lineup, so here goes.

Greenback in another blowout.

They didn't play down to the level of competition last week like they have in previous years and while they can't take anybody for granted I don't see GB beating themselves anytime soon. It is going to take a better team to beat GB and I don't think Wartburg is even close to being a better team.

GB by 28+

First of all it was good seeing you at the Tellico game.I cant say i was surprised at the outcome but i really didnt think we would put 21 up in the first quarter.Defence allowed 57 total yards and offense gathered about 400 withput playing much of the second half.I am extremely pleased with the Fox girl,perfect on P.A.T.s,(15 in a row)and hit two 28 yrd field goals with room to spare.I dont know if we can get 28 or not,watched the bulldogs against PF and looked like PF got some early breaks at the expence of the Dawgs.This will be the biggest team on the Offensive and Defensive front we will play most of the year,so i am anxious to see how we run the ball and keep Anderson safe for the night.I will say everyone so far should have been a mismatch on the O and D-line but the work in the weight room has really payed off,not to mention the conditioning we do.This team has always been able to stay focused since they were 9 and 10 yr old,so i expect them to be ready.

Greenback rolls to another win and strengthens our district's record. Greenback looks to be the real deal this year, even without Hogan. Believe it or not, I'm really glad to see you guys blowing people out every week. At this point in the season, it looks like you guys have a real shot at going the distance. Just remember that some goof ball from GCA was nice to you guys on your thread, try to be as nice as you can on ours.....Good luck, pulling for District 3!

I don't see greenback scoring at will on the ground. They will score but I expect they will find it will require more effort than expected. I see greenback scoring more readily through the air. Wartburg's secondary is a pretty good bunch & they play down hill. They do a very good job in run support. I just don't think they will be able to cover greenback's wr's with consistency. The ground game will produce but I expect an air show. Don't think the outcome will be in question. Warburg is a dandy bunch & they definitely won't lay down. This is just Greenback's year. All the pieces are there.

I don't see greenback scoring at will on the ground. They will score but I expect they will find it will require more effort than expected. I see greenback scoring more readily through the air. Wartburg's secondary is a pretty good bunch & they play down hill. They do a very good job in run support. I just don't think they will be able to cover greenback's wr's with consistency. The ground game will produce but I expect an air show. Don't think the outcome will be in question. Warburg is a dandy bunch & they definitely won't lay down. This is just Greenback's year. All the pieces are there.

When Greenback saw the score with you fellers,I'm sure it was an eye opener. Looks like the Kees will come out on top,but its obvious Wartburg is gonna fight back. Go KEEES

I really dont know how to take our team right now. At first I thought our offense looked ok & our defense looked pitiful. Now our offense looks pitiful & our defense looks ok. Been around here a long time & havent ever seen anything like this years team. Ive seen really good teams & really bad teams.....I dont know what this team is. Their kinda helter skelter & we thought this would be our year! We will just have to wait & see how it plays out. If the Dawgs can get both sides of the ball going on the same night we might be hard to handle.

I really dont know how to take our team right now. At first I thought our offense looked ok & our defense looked pitiful. Now our offense looks pitiful & our defense looks ok. Been around here a long time & havent ever seen anything like this years team. Ive seen really good teams & really bad teams.....I dont know what this team is. Their kinda helter skelter & we thought this would be our year! We will just have to wait & see how it plays out. If the Dawgs can get both sides of the ball going on the same night we might be hard to handle.

Me2,i have to agree with you,I expected this to be a pretty good yr for you all also and it might still turn out that way.After watching you guys you have the size and players to be competeing for your district for sure.Maybe they will come around?Just hope its not this week!lol!