Crockett Co.Cavs. vs. Obion Rebs

@38320

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels are getting better each game but their toughest teams on this years schedule still await ( Crocket Co., South Gibson and Covington ). I look for the Rebels to fight hard and not give up as they go into each game but as they know, 0 - 3 is far different than what they were this time last year. For sure they have one win coming with Gibson County but I just feel that to many skilled players and a very very skilled coach has the Rebels on the loosing end this week with a 28 point loss. Just think this are getting tougher in the camp each day and Jackson is not being able to handle what is dealt to him right now in what to do to fix things. Good luck and will be pullin for the Red, Blue and White.

The Rebels are getting better each game but their toughest teams on this years schedule still await ( Crocket Co., South Gibson and Covington ). I look for the Rebels to fight hard and not give up as they go into each game but as they know, 0 - 3 is far different than what they were this time last year. For sure they have one win coming with Gibson County but I just feel that to many skilled players and a very very skilled coach has the Rebels on the loosing end this week with a 28 point loss. Just think this are getting tougher in the camp each day and Jackson is not being able to handle what is dealt to him right now in what to do to fix things. Good luck and will be pullin for the Red, Blue and White.

I agree 1000%!!! I think the "players" will continue to battle and not give up!!!!

Good Luck Rebels in the Crocket County game Friday night. One question and maybe someone will know. Last year, the south end of the practice facility had a billboard size picture of all of the Seniors on the team. The last time I was through Troy a few days ago, there was no sign of this years Seniors. Why is last year any different than this year, you still have Seniors and they work just as hard as last years Seniors except they are now 0 - 3 and last year they were 3 - 0. Must be a coach Jackson thing and not proud of his kids this year. It's not right and should have never put that banner up last year, afterall, just one game and done in the playoffs. Don't get me started on being fair but that is NOT being fair. Just my opinion and I know the kids may be wondering the same thing.

Yeah the Senior banner has been up since before the first game of this season . Its located in the same place as last years banner. Please take it easy on the the smack talk about coach J. Remember that alot of us have kids playing for OC. Please don't let all this get out of hand and ruin our kids time in high school football. These young men read the message boards on here also.

Good Luck Rebels in the Crocket County game Friday night. One question and maybe someone will know. Last year, the south end of the practice facility had a billboard size picture of all of the Seniors on the team. The last time I was through Troy a few days ago, there was no sign of this years Seniors. Why is last year any different than this year, you still have Seniors and they work just as hard as last years Seniors except they are now 0 - 3 and last year they were 3 - 0. Must be a coach Jackson thing and not proud of his kids this year. It's not right and should have never put that banner up last year, afterall, just one game and done in the playoffs. Don't get me started on being fair but that is NOT being fair. Just my opinion and I know the kids may be wondering the same thing.

It must have been more than a few days ago. Its been up since the UC game. Either you're not being very observant or as with the last part of your rant, you want to hammer on Coach Jackson. Just par for the course for you I guess.

Yep sign has been up since weekend before UC game! Just another example of What kind of "trash" being 0-3 brings out of people. Awful judgemental of coach Jackson . I mean since your a deacon and all and your nephew plays at OC. Good luck tonight rebels! !!