Warriors vs Pirates (merged)

OLD PIRATE

There are several advantages of having a multiple unit TRAIN for SO PITT

Energy efficiency 

Multiple units (Johnson, Lankford, Hale, Stone)are more energy efficient than locomotive-hauled (Zeman) trains and much more nimble and fluid, especially on speed, as much more of the TRAIN’S weight (sometimes all of it) is placed on driven wheels, rather than suffer the dead weight of unpowered coaches.

Reliability 

As multiple unit TRAINS have multiple engines (Johnson, Lankford, Hale, Stone), the failure of one engine does not prevent the TRAIN from continuing its journey. A locomotive drawn passenger TRAIN typically only has one power unit )much like the one we will see this Friday night), meaning the failure of this causes the TRAIN to be disabled....

THE TRAIN WILL BE FULL GO TONIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....LOOK FOR A GOOD OLD FASHIONED TRAINTRACKING AND SLAP YOUR MOMMA IT HURTS SO BAD MONKEY STOMPING....

54-14 THAT IS ALL

Edited by TrainTracks99

HarleyRider is right in that Zeman is the key. But after he butts heads with Mosely and Hale a few times I think he'll slow down. Just overall too much talent for Jasper to keep up with. PIRATES SUCK!!

I doubt a few head butts will make zemen slow down. Probably nothing short of knocking him out will slow him down. He is a tough nut that's for sure. Mc has some other good backs with ford and shoemaker. Willis goes back to the dr today but he is still doubtful I would say. I agree though, Zemen is the bell cow of the offense, that's for sure. I agree, to much talent for the warriors to overcome tonight, but I look forward to some hard hitting collisions between zemen and hale.

It wasn't laying down at all.. Hixson had the ball with a less than 3:00 to go in the game and was deep in Marion territory.. Marion was out of time outs... Coach made the call to let Hixson score, which put the lead at 7 points... Marion needed to stop the 2-pt conversion but did not... so the final margin was 9 points... It was an a gamble by the coaching staff that unfortunately didn't pay off... However, it was one of those deals that if the conversion had been stopped and Marion took the ball down and scored with two minutes to go, the coaches would have looked like the smartest coaching staff in the world... I love the call and would never have thought of it... Most people would never have thought of it and that is why many are making fun of the it...

Your joking. That McCurry man told his boys to let that Fitzgerald man score on him on purpose. If Grider ever does that, I garuntee you I will be out on the field telling him about it. That is a bunch of mess. You should have over ruled that call purplegrad. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading in my paper this morning about this Huffstuttler boy. This boy has 3 sacks. He is the best tackler in the area. This Zeman boy is the third best runner in the area. I was talking to a man at Freds yesterday and he told me that this Zeman boy is going to play for some school in the ACC. I hope Grider has prepared our runners to run real low because the Huffstuttler boy is a real good tackler. You think im joking but im not. I will be bringing my book to the game if you Marion people want to come over and take a look at it. I will also have some red bulls and fudge rounds to that I will share.

Your joking. That McCurry man told his boys to let that Fitzgerald man score on him on purpose. If Grider ever does that, I garuntee you I will be out on the field telling him about it. That is a bunch of mess. You should have over ruled that call purplegrad. You think im joking but im not.

Somebody tried that on TV last year and it didn't work and it was a Bunch of Mess.

Roy, PowerP and I flew out of town yesterday to get Grider a special commemerative football for tonights game. I will be arriving late but just before kickoff, to get PowerP on time, I will drop him out over the field along with that football... Meet them on the field with a RedBull, please......NoComp will be dropping in with him.GO PIRATES!!!! Edited by pegleg

Roy, PowerP and I flew out of town yesterday to get Grider a special commemerative football for tonights game. I will be arriving late but just before kickoff, to get PowerP on time, I will drop him out over the field along with that football... Meet them on the field with a RedBull, please......NoComp will be dropping in with him.GO PIRATES!!!!

Pegleg I hear those guys from Chattanooga Skydiving will be dropping in to Beene Stadium tonight carrying an American Flag. Are you dropping them out of your airplane as you fly over? Can't wait to get there. Gonna be a great High School football atmosphere tonight