GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

i bet this guy has a pic of dalton boles beside his bed and kisses it every night !

If I'd had an athlete like Boles playing anywhere in Greene county last year,I'd put some farm diesel in the truck and sent him to town{if he would have wanted to go}.Great player from what I seen,and would have helped the Devils wherever he would have been on the field.It's hard to get them to leave their buddies most of the time.

If I'd had an athlete like Boles playing anywhere in Greene county last year,I'd put some farm diesel in the truck and sent him to town{if he would have wanted to go}.Great player from what I seen,and would have helped the Devils wherever he would have been on the field.It's hard to get them to leave their buddies most of the time.

I totally agree and boles is a great kid my son played middle school ball with him and he was great then also .

i bet this guy has a pic of dalton boles beside his bed and kisses it every night !

I bet this guy, GREENEDEVILARMY, has no other life outside of HS football. I'm sorry, man. I'll stop so that I don't offend you anymore. As far as Boles is concerned, I reiterate my previous statement to Barb. It makes no difference if the majority of the 120 yards came on 30 carries or one, they were earned. Stop worrying about me, you have storm to chase. Better hurry, though, it's a bit more powerful than last year...

I bet this guy, GREENEDEVILARMY, has no other life outside of HS football. I'm sorry, man. I'll stop so that I don't offend you anymore. As far as Boles is concerned, I reiterate my previous statement to Barb. It makes no difference if the majority of the 120 yards came on 30 carries or one, they were earned. Stop worrying about me, you have storm to chase. Better hurry, though, it's a bit more powerful than last year...

Yes and you said Alcoa would "run all over" Greeneville like your golden child Dalton Boles did...news flash 33, they play BIG BOY BALL in Alcoa. But you are correct. Boles earned his yards. Every back that faced Geeneville last year did. But to use him as a measuring stick for Alcoa is laughable.

Boles carried the ball 19 times for 120 yds and 0 TD's...and 1 long run for 70 yds. Back that out and he was 18 carries for 50 yds. I would be happy for Alcoa to "run all over" GreenEVILle like that.

You are correct...that is what I like about you, you actually have facts and don't just run your mouth like most of greeneville fans. You might also want to add to the facts that the 70+ yard run was the longest versus Greenevilles "sharks" and the 120 was the most in a game versus Greenevilles "sharks" last season. That includes all playoff games too.

Not every good athlete should go play in town. That is the Lebron-syndrome we have on our country. Why not play where you are supposed to and help that team be successful. By the way, he was "offered" the opportunity to play in town and decided to help build another program. Not bad at doing so either. The 5 years previous to his arrival the Buffs were 3-47. Then they won 5,7,7,7 and made playoffs all 4 years. That is something to be proud of.