GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

Eye haiv two uhgree jake.....If 'un eye wuz Greanevul eye wood find #57, #33, and #3 befour tha bawl wuz snapped evur time....popcorneater.gif

Number #57 is not even in the same league with #33 and #3. #57 has alot of work left to do to get into that discussion. Hopefully we will se the likes of #55 and #74 on that D front to really mak it interesting.

Alcoa has already played Knoxville Webb and Maryville and now they get to play Greeneville, followed by games with unbeaten Kingston, Fulton, and unbeaten CAK. Outside of Scott, Stone Memorial, and Austin-East their other 7 games are as tough as it gets. I look for Loudon to really come on strong against a much easier schedule in the coming weeks. They would be a tough draw for someone in the first round (i.e. Sullivan North or Polk County being possibilities).

If you don't slow down, you are gonna have all those shrooms gone by kickoff!!! Lol!!! Several of us will be on the hill before the game. Come on up if ya get a chance.

ok, will do, thanks for the invite....i think i prolly had enough shrooms in the 80's to cover everyone on this board for years to come...lol....ps. is "the hill" easy to find? im retarded remember

BVDevull eye ain't talked two APB yet this weak butt tha Blunt Cowntee Liars Clubb...... wif minny imfaymuss fans ov diffrunt teems frum Blunt Cowntee etc..... sumtimes meats att tha Bread Ov Heaven fer Fridee dinner...And bye dinner, eye meen 12 nune....hungry.gif

yassir, weez purty durn well vursd on wut deener means up hear....breakfuss, dinner, supper here, not breakfuss, lunch dinner everywhere else on earth

I been down that way for a loss before{Maryville vs DB},but I may have to take care of some more important things then even a football game.BVD,I can't believe those Rebs didn't treat you with open arms.That milk can must have hit a nerve with some of our relatives.It might have been the Green you had on friday.That's like red for a bull ,to the county fans

pretty sure it was the can, but who knows....all part of the county hate for the "city folk"....guess none of em listened when i said i didnt go to greeneville and most likely would have ended up at s.greene had mom and dad not got UNHITCHED....lol...i think it all worked out for the good though, wouldnt you agree?..HAHA