GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

Barb, last I checked, most people never even heard of Greenevile until you gus won the state a couple years ago. At that point, a lot of your posters were talking about how you were the best team in the state and could beat Alcoa and Maryville...and Alabama. You guys trash talked and acted like everyone wasnt as good as you guys. If you can pull it up, I gave you a good post on all 3 teams opponents, records, opponents win/loss, points for/against, etc. I hope you guys come down and have a good showing and win a state championship for east tenn, however, act like you have atleast won a few games before! In this game, I dare say that you will score more points on us than Maryville did or hold us to as many points as Maryville did. Either way...good luck.

Lol! That manure of yours must be producing some killer mushrooms! You may wanna bring some with ya next Friday! It may make the ride home a bit more pleasant! Lol!!!

bahahahha...that was actually funny..made me LOL....tonight on "rebel hill" in southern greene county there was a prevailing smell of skunk in the air ( not even kidding) for a while i thought i was in a university of georgia football players dorm....hahaha

What ever the score or who wins doesn't matter as much to me as what Greeneville can gain for the future tough playoff games.That's why Alcoa and the good out of conference teams were scheduled.I thought before last year that the Devils had lost their minds by getting Alcoa on the schedule,but once you see a normal Alcoa team like this year,it's downhill from that point on and it really does make sence to play those kinds of games.That's why the TSSAA needs to go back to the old system,to where there can be a whole lot of these great tough games throughout the state.

Alcoa will get revenge this year. Alcoa is very physical and can throw the ball better this year. Defense is stout also.

Don't count your chickens before your eggs hatch thats what I have always been told. This will be a great game I don't think it's going to be a blow out on either side ! This will be a great test for the Devils either way. whatever the out come Maybe I think it will make both teams stronger come play-off time. But I still have to go with my Devils 28 to 21 a close and physical game the one with the least amount of turn overs and penalties will win this game! GO BIG GREENE!!!!!!! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

Crow, I agree with your opinions. Every school will have a rude or classless few...but of all the teams, Greeneville definately has the most. Thats not to say they dont have some posters with class and good opinions...cause they do have some. However, there are some on here that make the good Greeneville fans seem really scarce. Trust me though, its not worth the arguement or time with them!

WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT RUDE FANS I THINK IF YOU LOOK REAL CLOSE THAT IS TRUE IN ANY SPORT - WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SINGLE OUT GREENEVILLE TO ME YOU ARE THE ONE WITH " NO CLASS" - IVE BEEN FOLLOWING GREENEVILLE SINCE THE EARLY 70S AND I HAVE BEEN TO SOME VERY HOSTILE PLACES - WITH VERY VERY RUDE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE - SO LETS REMEMBER WE THE GUYS AND GALS ON HERE POSTING ARE NOT THE ONES PLAYING THE KIDS ARE SO I SAY IF YOU CANT SUPPORT THE KIDS THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! AND THAT AINT NO CROW!

WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT RUDE FANS I THINK IF YOU LOOK REAL CLOSE THAT IS TRUE IN ANY SPORT - WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SINGLE OUT GREENEVILLE TO ME YOU ARE THE ONE WITH " NO CLASS" - IVE BEEN FOLLOWING GREENEVILLE SINCE THE EARLY 70S AND I HAVE BEEN TO SOME VERY HOSTILE PLACES - WITH VERY VERY RUDE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE - SO LETS REMEMBER WE THE GUYS AND GALS ON HERE POSTING ARE NOT THE ONES PLAYING THE KIDS ARE SO I SAY IF YOU CANT SUPPORT THE KIDS THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! AND THAT AINT NO CROW!

I can tell you some Very Rude and Arrogant fans. Milan Fans. To hear them talk it's always Bad Refs, Bad Calls and how Powerful Milan is. It makes me sick to hear people refer to them as a "Powerhouse"