GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

another great example of barb's mantra, do as i say, not as i do.

to quote william munny, "... we've all got it coming."

yes but unlike APB, I haven't had Jake and Alcoachoochoo on here telling everyone how classy I am...not something I have ever claimed, It's a freakin football board and as long as ya keep it clean it shouldn't really matter.

yes but unlike APB, I haven't had Jake and Alcoachoochoo on here telling everyone how classy I am...not something I have ever claimed, It's a freakin football board and as long as ya keep it clean it shouldn't really matter.

you asked bud for an elaboration pertaining to you, i gave it. you're right it shouldn't matter, but you stirred the pot. have a nice day. :D

Yeah..keep it clean according to barb or he will delete your post or call the coach because he is offended.

You pop wise to all who take you to task then claim they don't have class and hit the report button.

barb, your act is old and I am no longer amused by you.

Also, you have not earned the right to refer to me by the acronym APB. Henceforth, you will call be by my proper screen name AlcoasPaintedBridge.

(I put it exactly as it should be so you can just cut and paste.)

Yeah..keep it clean according to barb or he will delete your post or call the coach because he is offended.

You pop wise to all who take you to task then claim they don't have class and hit the report button.

barb, your act is old and I am no longer amused by you.

Also, you have not earned the right to refer to me by the acronym APB. Henceforth, you will call be by my proper screen name AlcoasPaintedBridge.

(I put it exactly as it should be so you can just cut and paste.)

:lol: not just at barb, but at you too. :lol:

This is what I think about the Greenfield Devils and this thread.

I can't wait for you hay seeds to put down your shovels, gas up your mules and head to the big city.

Certain doom awaits.

APB eye'm glaid eye'm a recrootin/garbige man ensted ov a hey seed.....blush.png

If'un mommaSTARS cood git littull Chuckie (momma's #1 lap dog) intwo trainin' eye thaink that maybee eye cood git hem two roll ovur on hiz baik, while'st rubbin hiz bellie, and grabb hem bye tha hind lags and spin hem around.....Beesides Brake Dancin' haz always ben mooma's favritt.....wub.png