GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

I have very high standards look at the School i send my son to and not to mention my wife. And when we traveled to BFE to play last year we drove our horse and buggys with big 20inch rims and loud speakers......................... CHoo chOO

And you got out of Pikeville with those rims?

You can attempt to think all you want just like you can attempt to breath under water, but you weren't born with the ability to do either.

That lasso move sounds like it's right out of yalls own personal Division III playbook. Now go on and tell me how yall's cheating is legal for yall and illegal for anyone else.

Well lets see if I can put this in a way that you can understand with your 8th grade education...I-T-S N-O-T C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G

I-F Y-O-U F-O-L-L-O-W T-H-E R-U-L-E-S.

Well lets see if I can put this in a way that you can understand with your 8th grade education...I-T-S N-O-T C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G

I-F Y-O-U F-O-L-L-O-W T-H-E R-U-L-E-S.

Greenville doesn't follow the "real rules," they made up their own "rules" so that they wouldn't have follow the"real rules" that everyone else does. Thank you barb for making my point. That's best post you ever made. I'm not surprised it was by accident. You got that elusive itch taken care of yet?!?!?!

Greenville doesn't follow the "real rules," they made up their own "rules" so that they wouldn't have follow the"real rules" that everyone else does. Thank you barb for making my point. That's best post you ever made. I'm not surprised it was by accident. You got that elusive itch taken care of yet?!?!?!

Last I heard it was Signal Mountain that was making up their own rules...or at least their own interpretation of the existing rules. What is it waterkid, yall suck at ooz so you want to take away everybody elses ability to do it? Are you gonna want Greeneville and Giles to drop football too when you fail to make it to COOKEVILLE?

Last I heard it was Signal Mountain that was making up their own rules...or at least their own interpretation of the existing rules. What is it waterkid, yall suck at ooz so you want to take away everybody elses ability to do it? Are you gonna want Greeneville and Giles to drop football too when you fail to make it to COOKEVILLE?

I got the boy with the 8th grade education a job at the landfill in Marshall if he wants it. I think we can make a trade soon! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I look for this to be a close game. Greeneville should make a statement and start their way back into the Gold Ball Smack Talk circuit. Although Alcoa is a great school with a rich tradition they will not intimidate the Devils. icon_e_ugeek.gif

You shouldn't invest to much in what you hear at the beauty shop. Just because something is loud and opinioned doesn't mean it has any truth to it. Us men know that and it's why your posts are taken so lightly.

That last line is a joke. Signal Mountain gets in trouble and it's Greenville who gets all excited and benefits, now this year it's Giles County and you are all excited because greenville benefits. The really question is will Greenville ever win a Championship against a field of other teams that the T$$AA doesn't handicap?!?!?

Don't be a quitter, yake care of that itch.

Good contacts for a man behind bars, Jerry. Still luring those young'ns, old habits die hard.

What a sunshine soldier, Giles has been in the T$$AA pokey (not what your thinking Jerry) for 24 hours and your already trying to climb on another bandwagon. What joke of a fan you are.

Remembering that I'm dealing with a kid who has a 8th grade education...... we respect Greeneville. Actually I'm thinking the best 2 out of 3 this year. icon_e_ugeek.gif

You shouldn't invest to much in what you hear at the beauty shop. Just because something is loud and opinioned doesn't mean it has any truth to it. Us men know that and it's why your posts are taken so lightly.

That last line is a joke. Signal Mountain gets in trouble and it's Greenville who gets all excited and benefits, now this year it's Giles County and you are all excited because greenville benefits. The really question is will Greenville ever win a Championship against a field of other teams that the T$$AA doesn't handicap?!?!?

Don't be a quitter, yake care of that itch.

well if you all wouldn't cheat you wouldn't have to worry about stuff like this happening ! GO GREENE DEVILS !