GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

We are all rude at some point about our respected programs its called SWAG who cares but this post is about what we think the outcome of the game will be and all the things that each team can and cant do so lets go with that for a while. I think Alcoa and Greenville are physical and just down right Nasty so it should be a great game with big hits and Top Notch Football. With that said i am very curious to see Greenville D-Line up against Alcoa's O-Line that could be about the only big difference i see from some of the film i have watched. Choo Choo................................Chug a Chug a Chug a Chug...................................Choo Choo

Gosh, Greenfield has improved since the season began, I saw where they hung 72 points on some team Friday night. I originally predicted 42-14 Alcoa, last week, but I am going to have to adjust that seeing how much Greenfield has improved. My prediction for today is Alcoa 34 Greenfield 21. Greenfield may have improved, but I still don't think they have the horses or (mules), to stay with Alcoa.

Gosh, Greenfield has improved since the season began, I saw where they hung 72 points on some team Friday night. I originally predicted 42-14 Alcoa, last week, but I am going to have to adjust that seeing how much Greenfield has improved. My prediction for today is Alcoa 34 Greenfield 21. Greenfield may have improved, but I still don't think they have the horses or (mules), to stay with Alcoa.

They were playing a middle school team Friday night when they put up 72 points. I wouldn't look too much into that game. I think the young Devil defense will be the factor and Alcoa will win this one, maybe not with ease, but pretty handidly.

hay seeds???? last time i checked alcoa was in blount county, Tennessee...lol....oh and ps bub, we dont gas up our mules, we grain em up. Doom shmoom. The big Greene Machine is comming to the " big city " with a wagon load of manure and we're gona spread it all over that pasture yall call a field, then we're gona till it reeeeeeal nice and good by churning up about 3 fiddy rushing yards, then walk out of there with our record above the mendoza line baby...GO DEVILS...WOOOOOOOOO. ( ok, so the florida game has me a little jacked up today, i gota do something to release the pent up frustration)

How'd that Florida game work out for you? Afraid this Friday is going to work out about the same. Come Saturday morning, you stay away from high buildings, bridges and overpasses, wouldn't want you to do anything crazy while you are in a depressed state of mind...........

Hanging 72 on S. Greene is like Usain Bolt beating a 1 legged man in the 100m

That being said this will still be one of the best games in E. TN all season imo.

Alcoa: 35

Greeneville: 21

Hopefully Greeneville is able to win 4A again and keep the championship in E.TN.

Unless the one legged man was the six million dollar man,then Usain would have to run all the way until the end to win that one.I would be glad right now to know the Devils are two touchdowns either way of this great Alcoa team,that would give a lot of hope for another playoff run.This will be the last real gauge as to how far the Devils need to go before those games.Maybe an unfair gauge,because I don't see another team being better then this bunch of Tornadoes in the 4A class or many other classes.

I agree choo choo the o-line is the biggest difference this year. The second biggest difference is they don't have a #57 on their team! Silver bullets all night long!!

Come on Daddy you know #57 dont matter in this situation He is to slow to get in the backfield and make a difference. He needs lots of work to become a player that can play against a powerhouse like Greenville!!!!!!!!!!11