GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

I am about as country as they get and I don't own a mule...

Looks like I missed a lot, but don't act all innocent barb. You've been on here for years stirring the pot. No, you may not have ever used used "mules" in your posts, however, you have said some pretty harsh thing to some. I'm not complaining, I like your humor, always have. We've been on the same side sometimes and have been on oppisate sides as well, but I always like hearing what you have to say. But don't say you have always been on the classy side. When you do talk football, you are very knowledgable, and have some very strong points. Like I said, I like having you around on here. Don't take it too personal that I think some of the things you say are harsh, it is a football thread. One of the best things about the game is talking a little smack. Won't hurt my feelings, but be ready to take it when someone dishes it back.

I've been paying attention enough to see you got awfully defensive when the mules and hayseed comments came out.

Bud, some are really good at giving it, but very sore when it comes to taking it, and she has done her share of giving it the last couple of years. She even said on another thread that her "old man" had to be a saint. She knows........

What the Greenfield fans ought to do is drive down to Alcoa a week early and paint Mr. Bridge's (I'm being formal) bridge during this weeks game.

Put this in your GPS (35.794208,-83.978492) and it will take you right to the bridge. For the electronically challenged it is at the end of Faraday Street at the intersection with Darwin St. and Vose Road.

Edited by Red Rebels

This is what I think about the Greenfield Devils and this thread.

I can't wait for you hay seeds to put down your shovels, gas up your mules and head to the big city.

Certain doom awaits.

hay seeds???? last time i checked alcoa was in blount county, Tennessee...lol....oh and ps bub, we dont gas up our mules, we grain em up. Doom shmoom. The big Greene Machine is comming to the " big city " with a wagon load of manure and we're gona spread it all over that pasture yall call a field, then we're gona till it reeeeeeal nice and good by churning up about 3 fiddy rushing yards, then walk out of there with our record above the mendoza line baby...GO DEVILS...WOOOOOOOOO. ( ok, so the florida game has me a little jacked up today, i gota do something to release the pent up frustration)

hay seeds???? last time i checked alcoa was in blount county, Tennessee...lol....oh and ps bub, we dont gas up our mules, we grain em up. Doom shmoom. The big Greene Machine is

comming to the " big city " with a wagon load of manure and we're gona spread it all over that pasture yall call a field, then we're gona till it

reeeeeeal nice and good by churning up about 3 fiddy rushing yards, then walk out of there with

our record above the mendoza line baby...GO DEVILS...WOOOOOOOOO. ( ok, so the florida

game has me a little jacked up today, i gota do something to release the pent up frustration)

Lol! That manure of yours must be producing some killer mushrooms! You may wanna bring some with ya next Friday! It may make the ride home a bit more pleasant! Lol!!!