GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

Well my latest prediction was right on the Alcoa side of things at 42, I just gave Greenfield way too much credit on offense....I predicted they would score 21 and they scored a goose egg. Congrats to Alcoa. I am sure the Devils will rebound and make it to the third round of playoffs before getting bounced.

Edited by jake

We did not come to play ball tonight and the O-line got burned all night long and we changed NOTHING ! That's all on the O-line coach wake up and make changes where need be ! We where out played ! Way to go Alcoa . I am looking for some salt to put on my crow sandwich!

What is your career coaching record?

Fellers eye fed momma down att El Jimmy Doors and she give me a yard pass two go watch this gaim....Bee Cee and APB haid us set-up on tha porch inn a big ez cheer....Eye then sed thair and gott a compleementree baik rub...And mett Eff5seakshelltur.......cool.png

Az fer az tha gaim wint....onlee one werd comes two mind ....Dommy-Nayshun.......Hit wuz bigg boy footbawl out thair....

Edited by STARSNBARS