Greenback verses Grace

orngnblk

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody informed the Greenback fans that Grace has Bleechers and you don't have to park your Pick-up trucks with your rebel flags hanging from the back around the football field?? Grace also has Working Restrooms also......No need to bring your porta-pottys with you!! Oh Yeah? Grace has their own Referees but, thanks for offering!!

Has anybody informed the Greenback fans that Grace has Bleechers and you don't have to park your Pick-up trucks with your rebel flags hanging from the back around the football field?? Grace also has Working Restrooms also......No need to bring your porta-pottys with you!! Oh Yeah? Grace has their own Referees but, thanks for offering!!

Hmmm missed the Rebel flags.... We love the trucks at the fence... sounds like your a bit jealous of true Friday night football... Edited by lulu64

You are making an assumption and a lame one at that. I guess any good things we have done get overlooked because we have a few bad apples LIKE EVERY OTHER SCHOOL! Our fans are passionate and extremely classy.Well most of them, again there are a few in every crowd no matter where you are. Now come on and lets all settle down alright?

How does greenback look in defense??? Can they really hold the rams under 20 points? Thoughts?

GB will bring their game.. This is an amazing group of kids that have played together a long time. To quote a grace player last year at the South Pitt game... "Greenback should have won that game and nobody else could touch them" . So make your own assumptions. I have had the opportunity to watch many sports events over the last few years so my "assumptions" are stated as fact as I see it. Isn't this what this is all about? Everyones opionion?

Hey pappynutter Ise have ya know me greatgran pappie were a union soldier as were most of us mountain folks we don't have any rebel flags,we don't need any porta -pottys plenty space under bleachers.

Furthermore i have great respect for the Greenback program and you should to! I played for Bill Satterfield during his time at GCA, a legend at greenback, and one of the winning est coaches in Tennessee state history . This program is storied and battle tested. Now while i obviously want grace to win you need to show some respect. I know our boys are ready for a war of a game and there is no sense in you stirring up trouble in our schools name. So please stop because i know who you are...

Raven since your so smart and you know who I am why don't you Quit hiding under your little computer and come out and reveal yourself and we can discuss this man to man at the Ball Game Friday night?? Furthermore I have NO RESPECT for you or your Greenback so, and when did GOD make you the Official spokesperson for Football and High Schools?? Man Up and reveal your sorry self or SHUT-UP and get a clue!!!

Ok daddyballer my name is public on my coacht profile. Furthermore im not from greenback im from grace. Slow down and read before you get mad. Your comments have shown that you dont want to have a decent discussion and the only one hiding behind a computer is you sir. Here you sit insulting people and trying to be intimidating over the internet...i bet you feel like a big man.

Theres a saying you would do well to learn. "Fear none and Respect all."

Another good one is, Pride before the fall. Not talking to you Raven.

Furthermore i have great respect for the Greenback program and you should to! I played for Bill Satterfield during his time at GCA, a legend at greenback, and one of the winning est coaches in Tennessee state history . This program is storied and battle tested. Now while i obviously want grace to win you need to show some respect. I know our boys are ready for a war of a game and there is no sense in you stirring up trouble in our schools name. So please stop because i know who you are...

I know i said i would not post again and i am not posting on the game itself,but Raven you just made me smile just a little bit!You have just won some respect from an old Cherokee,i love to see football knowledge used in the correct way.Pride dont worry even tho i do not agree with all you say,i will say you to have gained some respect also.WIN THE DAY CHEROKEES!