South Pittsburg against Whitwell, Reclassification and Consolidation

Roy Dillard

If we played like we did in the first half we won't have to worry about even making it to Gordonsville eventually. That was a horrible first half. No line blocking at all. Glad our backs finally got vocal and stepped up. Some people needed a good chewing. Defense played alright not allowing Whitwell to find the endzone. Second half came out and played much better. I know its hard to get up for Whitwell but good teams come out and put bad teams away early. We are getting there. We need to rest up big time and get healthy!!! Big 3 game stretch coming up that will show what the pirates are made of physically and mentally.

Wow....Whitwell had our nuts in a vice there for awhile. I'd say that may be the first safety Whitwell ever got on us. You gotta give 'em credit, though. They came onto their home field to play ball and that's what they did. Kudos to Kahlil Mitchell for scooping up that fumble on the goal line and taking it all the way. Kudos to McKenna Blevins for the TD interception. Kudos to Jake Stone and Demetric Johnson for the TD reception. After they got their thumbs out of their a**es the Pirates looked dang good.

Thankfully no one got hurt! Whew! Glad Vic did not run up the score...Guess the Chattanooga sports writers thought so little of this matchup that it was not even mentioned in Friday's prep game predictions. The score reflects what most of us predicted. Keep practicing & learning Pirates. Tougher games are on the horizon so you need to be ready!! Go P!!

Edited by 855fan

Wow....Whitwell had our nuts in a vice there for awhile. I'd say that may be the first safety Whitwell ever got on us. You gotta give 'em credit, though. They came onto their home field to play ball and that's what they did. Kudos to Kahlil Mitchell for scooping up that fumble on the goal line and taking it all the way. Kudos to McKenna Blevins for the TD interception. Kudos to Jake Stone and Demetric Johnson for the TD reception. After they got their thumbs out of their a**es the Pirates looked dang good.

D60, you and powerp got on here and made that Barnhart man mad. I am going to see if Pegleg will get your computer to and throw it out of his plane when he does powerp computer. Those Whitwell boys were up 2-0 and if that had been the end of the game, we would have got beat. Let me ask you a question. Why in the world is Grider trying to throw the ball down their by the goal line? Grider just have just give it to that Hale boy and let him run it out of their. Our passer has completed less than 10 passes this year and Grider is trying to throw the ball. What kind of mess is that? I hope you and powerp dont get on here and make that Reynolds man mad in 2 weeks with your nucklehead predictions. You think im joking but im not. I will try to give you a synopsis about that Reynolds mans team before you make your prediction so you can use a little sense about it.

Nuts in a vice/thumbs where they shouldn't be.Glad I wasn't there to see that mess!!

Prolly came out flat after getting up for MC&Signal.

Can't afford that from here on out.

Next few weeks will prove where we are at & what we need to do.

Gotta continue to improve & get better...bottom line!!

How bad do you want it?

GO PIRATES!!

D60, you and powerp got on here and made that Barnhart man mad. I am going to see if Pegleg will get your computer to and throw it out of his plane when he does powerp computer. Those Whitwell boys were up 2-0 and if that had been the end of the game, we would have got beat. Let me ask you a question. Why in the world is Grider trying to throw the ball down their by the goal line? Grider just have just give it to that Hale boy and let him run it out of their. Our passer has completed less than 10 passes this year and Grider is trying to throw the ball. What kind of mess is that? I hope you and powerp dont get on here and make that Reynolds man mad in 2 weeks with your nucklehead predictions. You think im joking but im not. I will try to give you a synopsis about that Reynolds mans team before you make your prediction so you can use a little sense about it.

Roy, what kind of mess is this. Them Whitwell fellers had the Pirates stymied for a good portion of the game with the OL having it's worst effort to date. If anyone thinks the Pirates don't need a passing threat to aid the productivity of the offense then theys ain't real smart. As far as the passing game most likely theys been near as many drops as catches. Dad burnit can't rightly figure out neither cause them pass catchers all wear them pass catching gloves. You might think Old Pirate is joking but OP ain't joking neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Roy, what kind of mess is this. Them Whitwell fellers had the stymied for a good portion of the game with OL having it's worst effort to date. If anyone thinks the Pirates don't need a passing to aid the productivity of the offense then theys aim't real smart. As far as the passing game most likely theys been near as many drops as catches. Dad burnit can't rightly figure out neither cause them pass catchers all wear them pass catching gloves. You might think Old Pirate is joking but OP ain't joking neither!

Maybe them pass catchers are more interested in looking cool than catching passes.

I am glad that Dunwoody man made that Jackson man come back to help him with that game last night.