SEC1rules

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weak region he said.

Massacres every game he said.

Now what's to be said?

RW won't say anything. I told everyone on here that NE was good and Reeves-Maybin is a stud. Is there chance that Counce might have met an equal as a coach in the district as well? Good game. Was Storme hurt or was it cramps? He seemed to play well when in the game. I say NE wins the district by going undefeated in district play.

Congrats to Northeast. I've been saying since the preseason those guys would have a fine football team, and they showed it tonight.

We just didn't make the plays we needed to make. I thought we had them in the 3rd quarter, but the stop they made on the 4th and 1 was the turning point. We had a chance to go up by 2 scores and take full control of the game, but couldn't convert. Hope we have a chance to see these guys again.

Awful lot of crow to be eaten in this thread.

Stunned ... HC 'D' still giving up too many points....what happened to Stormi ? , scored td 3rd play into 3rd.. when a team plays against a stud + teammates theres always the possibly of losing

Storme just seemed to be banged up. Not sure if it was cramps or what, but we need him on the field as much as possible. He's been the key that's turned the engine for our offense this season. Dennis Tharpe missing a big chunk of this game didn't help matters, either, because he's equally important to the defense. There are no excuses though, Northeast just outplayed us tonight. We've got to get more consistent play up front, or it will be a short-lived post season.

Time to regroup and bounce back next week.

Congratulations to the Northeast Eagles on a very deserved win. Outplayed us both offensively and defensively. Season is far from over, though. The kids need to keep their heads up and realize they have another shot at these guys, but they have to get to work and improve.

I'll admit I thought we would win, but I knew we were facing a challenge. Maybe Red Warrior needs to realize that some of us "politically correct" posters aren't the idiots he makes us out to be.

good grief...no excuses

Oh certain individuals always include "disclaimers", just incase they are wrong.....lol

I say if you predict a massecre then you should own it, instead of blaming it on "not being focused", give the kids that won some credit.....

Facts:

4 Red Warrior's posts make me feel good

Somebody grab his other foot and help me pull him out of RW's butt.....lol

Edited by Kevin38