Top Teams A Basketball

UCTdoes

I knew Jackson Co. had 1 Freshman that was supposed to be good, didn't know there were 2. I've been "told" by very reliable sources that the girl from Dickson Co. is going to be a big time player. If you guys can go through this tournament beating Dickson or CPA and then Ensworth in the championship, you guys are undoubtedly a lock to win the state championship in Single A. CPA and Dickson will be 2 of the better teams that AA has to offer this year. If you guys beat them, I'll be impressed for sure!

I'm not predicting anything here lol just know that the team has been playing some good basketball. I think the UC vs Ensworth game will be a good one as well and it wouldn't be a huge upset if UC was to win that game. You coming to the tournament GC?

I'm not predicting anything here lol just know that the team has been playing some good basketball. I think the UC vs Ensworth game will be a good one as well and it wouldn't be a huge upset if UC was to win that game. You coming to the tournament GC?

Man, if I do make it, it'll probably be the final day of it. Saturday maybe? I'm really wanting to see this girl from Dickson Co. as well Jackson Co. I will say you guys have as good of a chance to win this show as anyone does, after all, you are Jackson Co., lol. If I do make it over, and you make it down, it'd be cool to meet up with you. I've already met one Jackson Co. fan (7AWatcher) back a few years ago.

Also, the guys side of this tournament is usually loaded. I've been 2 times over the past 4 years and was pleased with how this tournament was ran and the teams they brought in.

chipper, I think I'm coming to watch you guys and Westview tomorrow. Should be a heck of a game!

Man, if I do make it, it'll probably be the final day of it. Saturday maybe? I'm really wanting to see this girl from Dickson Co. as well Jackson Co. I will say you guys have as good of a chance to win this show as anyone does, after all, you are Jackson Co., lol. If I do make it over, and you make it down, it'd be cool to meet up with you. I've already met one Jackson Co. fan (7AWatcher) back a few years ago.

Also, the guys side of this tournament is usually loaded. I've been 2 times over the past 4 years and was pleased with how this tournament was ran and the teams they brought in.

chipper, I think I'm coming to watch you guys and Westview tomorrow. Should be a heck of a game!

I will be going to the JC boys game on Thursday an Friday but if they aren't in the finals and the girls are then i will be down there Saturday. What are the times for the finals on Saturday? It would be nice to meet you as well and see who i've been talking with all these years! lol

Edited by devilfanatic

I think Moore County will factor into this somewhere. They lost 3 games yes, but all 3 losses were early in the season when their point guard was out with a knee injury. Those 3 losses were to Summertown in overtime, Page (Franklin) a good 2A, and Lincoln County a good 3A. She is back now and have won 10 in a row including the Smokey Mountain Christmas Classis title in Gatlinburg this weekend. Wins there were against Paintsville (KY) who is 9-4, Harlan County (KY) who was undefeated and ranked #16 in KY all classes combined, then Heritage (Ringold, GA) who is now 11-2 in GA 3A. They are playing really good basketball right now and are led by 4 seniors who all started on their sub-state team last year. This Friday they play North Sand Mountain from Alabama who is ranked #1 in 2A down there.

I think you have about 7 or 8 teams that could make a case for being in the substate game

I think you have Loretto, Summertown, Collinwood, Moore County, Cascade, MTCS, Houston County, Nashville Christian. I think it's up for grabs this year. Each of those teams can make a strong case for it. Good Luck to all the teams in that substate. It could be the strongest in the state. Going to have some good teams left out.

• 2 weeks later...