Loretto @ Collinwood

lowtn

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood come to play avenging their last week loss? Or did Loretto's players sit outs this week really hurt them?

Like to see some Trojan/Mustang folks talk a little about the game....

For Region reasons, I'm glad to see the Trojans win. But I was pretty sure Loretto was going to win this one. So I was wrong...... Loretto has been looking good up till now... Why did the wheels fall off?

Edited by Big Bigby

Collinwood come to play avenging their last week loss? Or did Loretto's players sit outs this week really hurt them?

Like to see some Trojan/Mustang folks talk a little about the game....

For Region reasons, I'm glad to see the Trojans win. But I was pretty sure Loretto was going to win this one. So I was wrong...... Loretto has been looking good up till now... Why did the wheels fall off?

I dont know who was out for Loretto but despite their flop against MTP, Cwood has a good team. They lost to a very good Adamsville team, so what.. I'm sorry but I was not real impressed with Loretto. Big deal...they beat CA, WC, Perry Co, Richland and Cville. Not a great resume IMO. The only positive yardage they got tonight was on huge penalties or turnovers on our part otherwise the boys in green pretty much held them in check....somebody tell me if they saw something different

Off night for Loretto. They are much better than they played tonight! Collinwood came ready to play. Trojans have good speed and executed well. For the most part C-wood won the battle of the trenches. Looked like they studied. Loretto did have one td that was called incomplete even though the ball never even got close to touching the ground. Sounded like the official blew whistle too soon not realizing the deflected ball was caught by a lineman. But that was too late anywho.