Loretto @ Collinwood

lowtn

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretta seems to be improved. This could be a good game, but Collinwood is coming off a tough one vs Mt Pleasant.

Collinwood isn't as good as they advertise themselves to be. They've played two good teams worth mentioning and they lost both games. Their not on the level of Huntingdon, Union City, Clarksville Aca, or West Carroll out of the West this year.

I think Loretto will win this game. They have a few players out but the others seem to enjoy getting the extra carries and playing time. Loretto has depth this year and a lot of ways to score. The new QB has really come on the last few weeks. You had better respect him or he will make you pay. The tight end has really played well also. He has made big plays everywhere. He is fun to watch! Here is the highlight film from Friday night!

I have to take Collinwood, even though Mt Pleasant hammered them I was still impressed. Collinwood couldn't s top Harlin but I doubt anyone can, he basically just takes off and nobody can catch him. Collinwood moved the ball for big yardage and their defense shut down everyone except Harlin. If I was to give Collinwood some advice I would say insert a couple of the younger,

faster players at linebacker...they seem a step slow at that postion. Otherwise, they are a very strong team and I look for them to win out without to much trouble despite losing maybe their best player in Jacob Daniel

also If the mustangs think they are gonna show up in Collinwood and notch an easy win, they will be sadly fooled fer real. Adamsville and Mt Pleasant are true 2a powerhouses, I doubt Loretto is at that level

Edited by TheMirrorThief

I dont know anyone who thinks Loretto is going to notch an easy win against Collinwood. Collinwood has a really good team. Their offense appears to do a great job. However, Loretto's defense does pretty good as well, and our offense has started picking up. Most importantly our turnovers have gone way down. Should be a pretty good battle between the Collinwoods offense and Loretto's defense. And "winning out without too much trouble" might be words that come back to bite you, as Collinwood has a few teams left to play that might say differently. I think Loretto comes into Collinwood and gets the win.