Loretto @ Collinwood

lowtn

Off night for Loretto. They are much better than they played tonight! Collinwood came ready to play. Trojans have good speed and executed well. For the most part C-wood won the battle of the trenches. Looked like they studied. Loretto did have one td that was called incomplete even though the ball never even got close to touching the ground. Sounded like the official blew whistle too soon not realizing the deflected ball was caught by a lineman. But that was too late anywho.

I would think you were serious about that last part if it weren't so ridiculously funny

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Greenwood

"Big deal...they beat CA, WC, Perry Co, Richland and Cville. Not a great resume IMO."

So Cwood's resume was better? Before today the only team that has a +50% record that the Trojans played was Forrest(hasn't beat any +50% team) whom they barely beat.lol Loretto hasn't played Perry Co yet by the way. Cwood won but the resumes are much the same.

It was a good bounceback game for Collinwood after a couple of really tough weeks, losing their team leader and getting thumped by two really powerful 2A teams. (did you see where Adamsville beat undefeated 5a hardin co....whoa!) The trojans finally revamped their defense returning to the good ole 4 3 and dumping the 3 5 which totally blowed for real. D played their best game BY FAR....putting Montgomery at safety really put a hurt on Lorettos' passing.

I was disappointed somewhat by the offense...they played great until they got up four scores...then they just got sloppier and sloppier...they might as well have just punted on second down in the fourth quarter. Although they did score a fifth time on a spectacular pass and catch but it was called back...some more of that home cooking everybody whines bout

Collinwood getting I guess! Loretto is pretty good. Their backs seem to stop trying after awhile though, They were really getting frustrated I could tell.

Edited by TheMirrorThief