Fairview(5-2) @ Giles Co. (6-0)

JUNO

Nah..biggest team size wise fairview will play this entire year is cheatham. And trust me fairview had their share of injuries. You guys may be able to.throw better and run.better than CC. But guarantee you cant hit harder nor ia your line ven close to their lines size.

Come Friday you'll see wat all the talks about. As stated, this is one of the best all around Defensive teams I 've seen at Giles. They're fast and swarm to the ball. LC O-Line out weighed us by 50 Ibs across the line. But we dominated them. Just be sure to take notes and get a copy of the gametape, cause the CAT 'S will be putting on a clinic for you guys. Im sure it will be a great and painfull learning experience for FV. ;)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness gracious you boys down in Pulaski know about some verbal warfare.. Hope you guys don't show us any respect either here in a few weeks :) playing Giles at home week 10... Mmmm smells like some good football. I'm sure those players in Fairview are just as hungry as us for Giles after seeing these forums. Best of luck to both teams, but it doesn't sound like Giles needs any kind of best wishing this week

Edited by PatriotAlumni

Goodness gracious you boys down in Pulaski know about some verbal warfare.. Hope you guys don't show us any respect either here in a few weeks :) playing Giles at home week 10... Mmmm smells like some good football. I'm sure those players in Fairview are just as hungry as us for Giles after seeing these forums. Best of luck to both teams, but it doesn't sound like Giles needs any kind of best wishing this week

Don't worry, we 're saving the best for last. Nothing like a good desert to finish off a good meal. Hope the board does give'em a little fight. We like it rough! But seing how OC is Irish, I'm sure he 'll take all the good luck he can get. :)

Great to be us, sucks to be them. :) FV want know what hit'em till Saturday morning. Welcome to The BRICK YARD, a night you want forget. COMPLIMENTS OF THE BOBCAT NATION!

I guess I see the psychology behind it. Talk yourselves up so other teams are already beat before they ever show up. But now you're getting into the part of the season where teams have both talent and coaching, not one or the other or neither of the above. And you might as well count out a blow out for us. You couldn't even "blow us out" with your 09 state team, I can assure you well be ready for the mighty bobtailed cats

So all of sudden after giles winning by a combined score of 8 points over the past two years your now just going to blow us out of the water? Fairviews D handled the.mighty giles pretty well last year. Only allowed yall.to.score two tds if im correct?

this seasons team is simply much better than lasts. Two things that rarely get any publicity out of GC is 22 & 23, but I promise everyone in FV, they are good....real good. The reason GC is ranked so high in the polls, pass offense, run offense, pass defense, run defense.....they are all very good. The coaches make good decisions and good adjustments and they will be well prepared. I listed two players above to watch but there are top players all over the field for the team. As for comparisons to last year you might recall at this point in the season we had 6-7 starters on the bench with injuries, this year we are all healthy and good to go.

I guess I see the psychology behind it. Talk yourselves up so other teams are already beat before they ever show up. But now you're getting into the part of the season where teams have both talent and coaching, not one or the other or neither of the above. And you might as well count out a blow out for us. You couldn't even "blow us out" with your 09 state team, I can assure you well be ready for the mighty bobtailed cats

I don't expect us to blow Lewis Co. out this year. But in 09 we beat y'all 22-0 in a monsoon.

When it's your week in the cross arrows we work real hard to make you feel special!!! flower.gif

"It" will be waiting for you. Come and get you some!! thumb[1].gif