South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

114 in each class but many of those in class A don't play football. There will be less than 50 football playing schools in 1A and 2A.

Yes, but they will apply the 1.8 multiplier and divide it into 3rds. Half the FB schools will be 1a and half will be 2a. The TSSAA came up with 41 and 40 in each based on their example. By my "guess" from the spreadsheet, I came up with 38 in 1a and 37 in 2a.

What does the SP AND MC middle schools score have to do with SP playing Boyd ?rolleyes.gif

i was trying to help Erasers make his point that was in response to an argument being made by some Jasper yahoo that was off topic. As always it's jasper that gets all SP threads off topic by jumping in and always seem ro say, we will get yall next or if not the next for sure.

i was trying to help Erasers make his point that was in response to an argument being made by some Jasper yahoo that was off topic. As always it's jasper that gets all SP threads off topic by jumping in and always seem ro say, we will get yall next or if not the next for sure.

Then that purplegrad man likes to mess up my website I created. I garuntee you this purplegrad man better not let that Ateca man score 63 points like last year. If they do those Marion boys will lose. You think im joking but im not.

HELLOOOO!!! Looks like those boys in JR High just whipped them Jasper boys like a yard dog. I thought you Jasper punks was running that mouth about SP not being as good as you coming up? Somebody said last year worse than this year? HELLOOO!!! Coulda fooled me! YOU JASPER PEOPLE NEED TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ONE TIME!!

HELLOOOO!!! Looks like those boys in JR High just whipped them Jasper boys like a yard dog. I thought you Jasper punks was running that mouth about SP not being as good as you coming up? Somebody said last year worse than this year? HELLOOO!!! Coulda fooled me! YOU JASPER PEOPLE NEED TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ONE TIME!!

So correct me if I'm wrong. We beat Marion in high school 49-21 (4 touchdowns), middle school this year 32-14 (3 touchdowns), middle school last year (4-5 touchdowns) little league top age group (4 touchdowns), little league middle age group (4 touchdowns) and they finally beat us in like ages 6-7 by 3 touchdowns?

It sounds like if Marion is going to beat us they better do it in next two years while they have Zemen.

What we are saying here is that after Zemen graduates in two years, the best chance they have to beat us is now in the 1st and 2nd grade? If that's the case, I like the sound of that.

Another interesting tidbit. The team that the middle school beat last night use to routinely beat our current 8th graders when they were younger. Where did those kids go for Jasper or have they just not gotten any better?

Edited by Pirate2003

SPA 32 Jasper Middle 14 or is it Marion County Middle anyway it Just ended

Old Pirate says it is good news to hear the Pirate pipeline is still running strong for them jr high younguns. Ain't that a whole lot of wins to jest 1 loss to Jasper? Leastways congrats to them jr high younguns on the "W"

Now as this upcoming feud with them city fellers Old Pirate feels this one could be closer than some is a figuring on. Word to the Pirates is focus, work hard and never quit!

Old Pirate says it is good news to hear the Pirate pipeline is still running strong for them jr high younguns. Ain't that a whole lot of wins to jest 1 loss to Jasper? Leastways congrats to them jr high younguns on the "W"

Now as this upcoming feud with them city fellers Old Pirate feels this one could be closer than some is a figuring on. Word to the Pirates is focus, work hard and never quit!

Jasper beat SP middle in 2010 42-32. The last time before that was in the late 90s. Good run boys.

Edited by Pirate2003

So correct me if I'm wrong. We beat Marion in high school 49-21 (4 touchdowns), middle school this year 32-14 (3 touchdowns), middle school last year (4-5 touchdowns) little league top age group (4 touchdowns), little league middle age group (4 touchdowns) and they finally beat us in like ages 6-7 by 3 touchdowns?

It sounds like if Marion is going to beat us they better do it in next two years while they have Zemen.

What we are saying here is that after Zemen graduates in two years, the best chance they have to beat us is now in the 1st and 2nd grade? If that's the case, I like the sound of that.

Another interesting tidbit. The team that the middle school beat last night use to routinely beat our current 8th graders when they were younger. Where did those kids go for Jasper or have they just not gotten any better?

Old Pirate says word is SP had a few years of bad management and some coaches that were not particularly good! Dad burnit, recon OP is sure nuff feeling better with them kinds of numbers.

Pirates to earhole them some city fellers come next Friday @ The SP Speedway.....

Jasper beat SP middle in 2010 42-32. The last time before that was in the late 90s. Good run boys.

Old Pirate says them middle school younguns from SP has been the bullies of the valley pert near longer than a heep of coacht posters been off the bottle.

OP says in regards to Jasper's best chance of beating the Pirates that might be in 2014 and that ain't going to be a cake walk with the Pirates having home field advantage and with the quality of younguns coming thru the system!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

The good ones got recruited by South Pitt Middle School.rolleyes.gif