Polk County @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

Y'all might just be suprised what our backup can do....its not like he has never set foot on the field ...he starts at corner rolls in at wing back and starts on all special teams and I'm not mistaken 4 TD punt returns...so he isn't going to be shaking in his boots like y'all think....I would go out on a limb and say he has the quickest feet polk has ever had... so I have total confidence that he will play well and polk will be even more preped and ready.

Quickest feet ever at Polk?? Go get a drug test buddy. Silas will be just fine at QB and the Wildcats will win. GO WILDCATS

Edited by thegreatwhite1

I never said he wouldn't do fine ....I guess this is just a ex player that gets mad everytime someone says that someone is better than he was hahaha

Im pretty sure the TGW1 didn't play at PC, but Im darn sure he was a better athlete than this back-up quarterback with the "quickest feet" ever at Polk Co. CDD would have started him at QB if he had the "quickest feet" ever at PC being that they don't pass the ball in their offense.

Good luck to the Wildcats. I hope they win BIG!

Signal 28 - Polk 18

Props to the Wildcats on a hard fought game. #35 is a beast. Even in the second half on defense, he wuz hitting hard.

Congrats to my Eagles on finally stepping up in the second half and shutting Polks offense down. As always, props to #11 and my Eagles offense. redthumb.gif

Somebody needs to drag the tackling dummies out of the shed and put them to use. Just sayin'blush.png

SMGreen.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

Exciting game! Both teams played hard. Congratulations to the Eagles. Charlie hopes this game continues! Great environment, the traffic wasn't bad at all, and the walk from the parking lot was fine. One thing for the schools that ask for parking donations, it would help the flow if you had more than one person taking $$, especially in places like Signal with one way in.

Now its time to go get the district championship!