Maplewood at CPA - Thursday night

coachrus

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I really need a soda... Only bad thing I've seen is constant holding on offense from the loins. Some being called most not... Other than that maplewood just flat playing terrible.

Kept looking for you to buy you that soda, even went up to the Maplewood stands at halftime. None of the the Maplewood fans knew who Boski was..... He must be a mystery! Maybe we will try this again during basketball season.

Kept looking for you to buy you that soda, even went up to the Maplewood stands at halftime. None of the the Maplewood fans knew who Boski was..... He must be a mystery! Maybe we will try this again during basketball season.

i was on the panthers side leaning on the fence by the pole.. ..for most of the night.. black pants ..black jacket .. black shoes ..plaid maroon grey & black shirt ..i was having troubles with my cell phones for most of the night ..talking to customer service and watching game proved to be to much for me and the panthers ..you may have walked past me several times ..i didnt know who i was looking for either..maybe next time ...2 sodas maybe ..and some skittles..

game wise ..was not a good night for us camera shy maybe??? ...my panthers just flat out lost ..just was not focused sloppy play ..it was pretty bad ..i must say ...still more football to be played ..lets get it back rolling ...good game CPA!!

Edited by boski

What year is #60 for Maplewood? He was impressive all night.

Also, #1 looked like Cam Newton Jr during warmups but didn't see the field? What's the deal there?

#1 played the last series and took them down the field completing 3 passes with a TD to another tall receiver. All 2nd team played the last several minutes. TV says he was a senior.

What year is #60 for Maplewood? He was impressive all night.

Also, #1 looked like Cam Newton Jr during warmups but didn't see the field? What's the deal there?

#60 is Tre Goins he's a senior. And #1 kendrick Watts. he's also a senior. Wimberly , #6 is a junior and usually is the better quarterback; at least when it comes to passing. WImberly didn't play the Lipscomb game (not sure why). So Watts played the whole game. and managed to get a win.

I think running might have been the better option for Maplewood last night. I don't think it would have won them the game for them. But the outcome would have been closer.

The CPA coaches will have to arrive early tonight when they come to Ashland City to watch Cheatham play. It is "Senior Night" and the turnout should be large to honor this very special class.

I think CPA coaches not looking that far ahead. Will probably go to Lipscomb or PC to scout.