Tri-Cities Christian at Greenback

orngnblk

King you beat me to it. I thought this was a mistake when I saw it. Then I remembered we played boyd last night. Who are scheduling these games?

Guys dont beat us up to bad on the schedule,dont ask i dont know how we got them.It really doesnt matter it has to be played,with the team we have i am kind of ashamed but we shore can use a week like this,had some kids bruised up the past two weeks.

Seems like everyone has a game like this on the schedule. Just last week GCA was busting our chops for playing TKA. The thing is, even those small, young, pitiful whatever you wanna call em squads have to fill a schedule too. TCC is trying to build a PROGRAM. They were playing 8 man football about 5-6 years ago. Robbie put em on our schedule the first year they moved up to 11 man ball. I wish them well and hope that GHS's freshmen enjoy most of this game

The thing is Tri-Cities could become the next small private school that decides they want to build a winner and puts their money behind it. I remember when Boyd-Buchanan and CAK were gimmes on the schedule also.

Truer words were never spoken, if you pay enough for it they will come. Keep 'em focused & deal the death blow early then let them young 'Kees get their licks in. Keep 'er rollin'!

The thing is Tri-Cities could become the next small private school that decides they want to build a winner and puts their money behind it. I remember when Boyd-Buchanan and CAK were gimmes on the schedule also.

So true...even the mighty GCA Rams were getting throttled by most everyone in our region. That was only 8-10 years ago. Now look at them.

I personally felt sorry for Tri-Cities Christian. They had a total of what, 17 or 18 players that I could count. Those kids need to keep their heads up and use this game, an games like this, as motivation to get better. It may take sometime but don't give up. Also, I've got to give their #1 and #2? props both were impressive athletes. I wish Tri-Cities Christian luck in the future.

Now, onto the next hurdle Hairy-man in two weeks to close out the regular season and senior night.

Edited by cherokean

I personally felt sorry for Tri-Cities Christian. They had a total of what, 17 or 18 players that I could count. Those kids need to keep their heads up and use this game, an games like this, as motivation to get better. It may take sometime but don't give up. Also, I've got to give their #1 and #2? props both were impressive athletes. I wish Tri-Cities Christian luck in the future.

Now, onto the next hurdle Hairy-man in two weeks to close out the regular season and senior night.

Well now time for the off week,dont like them to much,but i guess they have their place.Looks like with the Oneida win Cloudland with a win over Hampton will get the 1 seed in quad one and Greenback the 2,(if it all holds true)Midway at 4 wins and playing Hancock they should get 5 wins should just about lock quad 1 in.Good job 'kees,keep Winning The Day!I Cloudland loses alot of things could happen. Edited by orngnblk