PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC is getting their offense moving! MTP doesnt have a big enough line to hold off them 4 6'3 250+ sophmores plus a senior that are getting to the point they just wanna bully people. Of course MTP has the speed but i dont see Princeton being enough of a man to make the tackles. 4 is good but not enough to know his name. Pc wants the win and they need it if they work their but off this week they'll get it. I'll take PC 40 MTP 36. Defense needs to get focused on what theyre doing and the corners need to not get burned. Good luck boys

Like the optimism !

PC is getting their offense moving! MTP doesnt have a big enough line to hold off them 4 6'3 250+ sophmores plus a senior that are getting to the point they just wanna bully people. Of course MTP has the speed but i dont see Princeton being enough of a man to make the tackles. 4 is good but not enough to know his name. Pc wants the win and they need it if they work their but off this week they'll get it. I'll take PC 40 MTP 36. Defense needs to get focused on what theyre doing and the corners need to not get burned. Good luck boys

i know you are a believer but that score is ridiculous

That's rediculous. Why don't you get over the eighties man, or woman. You seem to have a bitterness toward Cwood. If your talking about #7, he is a sophomore. Get over it.

Dont take it personal, I have no bitterness towards Cwood. I have lots of friends over there, it was meant out of fun. Kinda an inside joke with one of y'all's own fans that happens to be one of my best friends!

Lol

PC may be getting better but they won't beat MTP, #1 will prove to be too much. And if there's 76 points scored in this game then MTP wins by more than I think!

PcBeliever, on 07 October 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

PC is getting their offense moving! MTP doesnt have a big enough line to hold off them 4 6'3 250+ sophmores plus a senior that are getting to the point they just wanna bully people. Of course MTP has the speed but i dont see Princeton being enough of a man to make the tackles. 4 is good but not enough to know his name. Pc wants the win and they need it if they work their but off this week they'll get it. I'll take PC 40 MTP 36. Defense needs to get focused on what theyre doing and the corners need to not get burned. Good luck boys.

Lol

Lol... Not that you asked, but I'll back you up on that....Lol.... The only thing that is going to materialize from his thoughts Fri. Nite is going to be his optimism...and that will be gone by the end of the 3rd.

Tucker is gone now.... mTp's losing to P.C. ends Friday night.

GO TIGERS!

Edited by Big Bigby

I like that score but i'm not going to say who wins or loses this game. This is going to be a very hard fought game in my book and the way Perry County is running their offense i believe they can make this a very interesting matchup. I sure hope i can make this game since it'll probably be a two and a half to three hour drive for me and the boss (Wife). Hope to see a crowd at the ballgame on the Linden side. Let's Go Fellers!!!

when I saw Collinwood vers Pc it was a blowout but I did see some potential in PC...they got several big linemen and their defense was actually pretty good overall. If they don't turn the ball over t hey could be much more competitive than they were that night. This game could be better than people might think actually. Mt P should win but it could be interesting. Pc has enough on defense to possibly create some trouble