Polk hosts Sequoyah

Charlie Murphy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, couldnt we say the same about Polk?

You can say that about Polk's Schedule but SHS schedule is really weak, I mean there are only 3 teams with winning records on their schedule not that this matters. I'm glad to see that the district as a whole is getting more competitive, should be a good game but I'm a believer in that Polk is the favorite until proven otherwise, just like Alcoa was the favorite until CAK beat them last year. Its always hard to get over the hump. Looking forward to a good game though

You can say that about Polk's Schedule but SHS schedule is really weak, I mean there are only 3 teams with winning records on their schedule not that this matters. I'm glad to see that the district as a whole is getting more competitive, should be a good game but I'm a believer in that Polk is the favorite until proven otherwise, just like Alcoa was the favorite until CAK beat them last year. Its always hard to get over the hump. Looking forward to a good game though

I totally agree, Polk is the champion until someone steps up and knocks them down. I personally think this is going to be a great game, yeah Sequoyah has never had a good night in Benton, but (hopefully) these Wahoos are a little different then those of the past. GO CHIEFS!!

Until somebody proves otherwise Polk is the team to beat in this district but they better not take Sequoyah lightly, this is not the same ole Chiefs, the reason i say this is their program is improving. They are a better coached team than in years past and thus better prepared, because of this the kids believe and thats what you want. I might miss the mark on this but i think this game is a toss up. Go Chiefs.

I believe it would most likely make Polk the only district champ in Quad 2, therefore an automatic #1 seed. CAK would be a #2 (Quad 2) seed and would travel to the #1 (Quad 1) seed Alcoa for the Semis.....Where as if Polk were a runner up, CAK would get the #1 (Quad 2) seed by virtue of more victories, and Alcoa would have to go to CAK for the Semis. Obviously the Alcoa fans are making alot of assumptions, good ones, but assumptions. Alcoa still has to beat CAK and both teams would have to make it to the semis. Is that it APB?

First off Alcoa WILL beat CAK(bad)and Polk will beat seq(but i will still pull for the cheifs).The cheifs have played a very weak schedule and Polk is a tuff team to beat down there. Edited by orngnblk